New BreatheHeavy Sweatpants!

• Leader
18 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

The community supports you and believes in you! 

Keep going at it, you are unstoppable ✌️

I'll get my order in too:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: That really means a lot. The community part esp :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I just want to make you guys proud. 

If you do decide to get them I know you'll love them. I'm still wearing them right now :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

• Love 1
  • Leader
8 hours ago, Jedro said:

Am I the only one who read sweatpants, clicked and expected a lot of pics of Jordan in light grey sweatpants...I mean...like a lot :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red::heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Dissapointed GIF by memecandy

Eeeeheem what were we talking about? Aaaaa yes the sweatpants....they look good :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Next time light grey option pls...and a whole photoshoot and marketing campaign for them...k thx bye :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Soon :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: That really means a lot. The community part esp :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I just want to make you guys proud. 

If you do decide to get them I know you'll love them. I'm still wearing them right now :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

You make us proud every day don't worry! Seeing you grow and branch out into different projects is so great to see :)

im sure I'll love them. Probably great for practicing some choreo too...and for Thanksgiving...hahah

• Love 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

You make us proud every day don't worry! Seeing you grow and branch out into different projects is so great to see :)

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

im sure I'll love them. Probably great for practicing some choreo too...and for Thanksgiving...hahah

Didn't think of that but absolutely! I could def see dancers rocking choreo in these :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block