New BreatheHeavy Sweatpants!

• Leader
1 hour ago, Thomkat said:

These look dope, you’ve done a great job. I definitely have a thing for sweatpants.

It’s hot as **** where I am, but I’ll probably order a pair. 
I love the throwback mp3 website description too 😂

They're really nostalgic and we all know nostalgia sells about as well as s.e.x. and you’ve covered both. And you look beautiful :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Appreciate you loving the vibe of them! I’m super happy with how they turned out. It’s still warm in Vegas now too but I’m wearing them still :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Am I the only one who read sweatpants, clicked and expected a lot of pics of Jordan in light grey sweatpants...I mean...like a lot :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red::heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Dissapointed GIF by memecandy

Eeeeheem what were we talking about? Aaaaa yes the sweatpants....they look good :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Next time light grey option pls...and a whole photoshoot and marketing campaign for them...k thx bye :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey fam! Since we're home a lot more than we'd probably like (😏), I thought it might be fun to release a pair of BreatheHeavy-branded sweatpants. 

I know this sounds car salesman-ey, but I genuinely think you'll love these. I've been wearing them off and on for about a month to test-drive them, and they've got my personal seal of approval (I refuse to release anything I don't absolutely love). 

They're super comfortable, and wearing BH feels extra special. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

If you'd like to represent BH offline / have a new favorite pair of sweats to lounge around in, please get it! I know times are tough and these are $38 (including tax :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:), but I genuinely think they'll be your go-to hangout sweats this fall/winter because they're high quality / survive the wear and tear of use / washes.

Click below:

sweats1.jpg.f2fe3ded1c6b05ac1519dc235d346f38.jpg

Curious, what do you guys think? Are you interested at all? Are these cool?  Lame? I'd love to hear from you. 

sweatpants.jpg

They need to be light grey and you need to be standing up so we can get a good look how they fit.

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Oh man @Jordan Miller what are u doing to me?? Making me feel all the feels :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Love guys in sweatpants. You did a great job at making a simple yet bold sweatpants. And they look comfy. And u wear them like a model. I'll need 3! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Also you look damn good and all I could stare at were your arms and feet haha :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Congrats Miller, keep it up! Slay the business

Haha appreciate the kind words! 

I def out a lot of time into making these!

Woke up just now to see a few of you ordered :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Sooo awesome!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block