Rihanna puts R9 on ice while she sorts out the complications of releasing an album amidst a pandemic

What does the pandemic have to do with anything? I mean didn't Justin, Gaga, Katy, Taylor and a bunch of other artists release albums despite COVID? Why is she even acting as if touring matters to her when we know that she's making more money selling cosmetics than by doing anything music related anyway?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I think she doesn't want to record music and perform any longer because she has enough money from her cosmetics line, but she knows releasing an album will be good promo for the line. 
I bet her PR advisors tell her all the time she needs to release new music. She'll release new single along with new products, mark my words.  
She achieved everything she could (in music), so probably she's bored of the industry. And remember it's a lot of hard work. So why be a part of this race if she has enough money. 
She's going to end like Jessica Simpson. More of a businesswoman than a singer. 

Agreed, it’s obvious she doesn’t want to tap into the music scene again and corona is a great excuse to postpone her musical return for years  Music Video Hello GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block