Rihanna puts R9 on ice while she sorts out the complications of releasing an album amidst a pandemic

Oh my...If she had released it last year like she said she would....maybe she could have already recorded some visuals. 

Im thinking like others said...she’s afraid she’s going to flop. If the music is good then it will be successful ...well hopefully. 

I kindaaa get her point Bc I feel future nostalgia could of been way bigger if promoted how a normal album roll out would been etc. But Bc she kept postponing it over the few years ..it’s like atleast release a buzz single Or something. Are ppl still gonna care if she releases in album in 2021 almost 2022 Bc they way she’s talking ... there’s still ain’t no cure for covid soo most likely it won’t b released till summer to fall 2021 and that’s be an optimistic lol. 
🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 1

She’s been postponing since LONG before the pandemic started. If y’all think she is postponing her music because of Covid, then she really did a number on you.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She isn’t releasing because she doesn’t want to. Just say you’re done with music girl or that you’re bored. Quit stringing your fans along. ::lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I think she doesn't want to record music and perform any longer because she has enough money from her cosmetics line, but she knows releasing an album will be good promo for the line. 
I bet her PR advisors tell her all the time she needs to release new music. She'll release new single along with new products, mark my words.  
She achieved everything she could (in music), so probably she's bored of the industry. And remember it's a lot of hard work. So why be a part of this race if she has enough money. 
She's going to end like Jessica Simpson. More of a businesswoman than a singer. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

I mean, sure sis. People would still see you tour once the pandemic is over, just like Gaga is planning....there is always an excuse for her. I think she is scared of flopping since she has been gone from the Scene so long. People do start to forget.  

This. If it were old Rihanna where she was releasing an LP per year, she would have no problem dropping the albums she’s already made and then dropping her pandemic music that she’s working on after. But she’s probably feeling the pressure to have a groundbreaking album after there’s so much anticipation and time passed since her last. 

At this rate, she’s just never going to release something though. By the time she’s finished with her pandemic music, it’ll be outdated for the times for her too :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That wasn’t there five minutes ago :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I’m on my way to Starbucks :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Someone say Starbucks?
interested kim kardashian GIF

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m a pumpkin spice whatever ***** :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: peppermint mocha ***** in the winter :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: 

Peppermint mochas are amazing!
snow white coffee GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block