Does Britney Want The Conservertorship To End?

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ofcourse she does, she is doing things this way because it is the safest way to do it. Get Bessemer in, get Jamie out and eventually request to terminate the conservatorship - with Jamie still as a conservator it would be MUCH more difficult for her to get out with Jamie in the picture, so they will remove him first.

Small positive steps are being taken.

She obviously doesn't want someone else to decide her every day movements, she wants more time with her kids, she wants to decide who she sees and not have to seek permission, she decides if she can drive her car, she decides what is posted on her social media - Ofcourse she wants basic human rights.

Britney 100% wants out. I imagine she’s taking the one step at a time approach to everything happening. She’s under a serious conservatorship which goes back over a decade now. It’s complicated. Probably more complicated than even she understands. 

By getting people out and impartial people in it’s taking her father out of it which is a massive piece in this puzzle. Without his constant drive to exploit her mental health for money, things will become more manageable for her. Then she can hopefully gradually release the restrains on her.

She can’t go in all guns blazing demanding to be out of this with immediate effect. Sadly I don’t think it works like that

Notice how Circus era was the last era where we could feel Britney's passion and fire especially in the Circus Tour? They gave her false hopes of the guardianship to end once her Circus tour was over. The whole guardianship was supposed to be lifted once the tour was wrapped up as Britneys team told her, if she gave her best and was able to memorize and do the performances properly, she will be free. It all went downhill in 2010 when her guardianship was made permanent. It truly is sad to see how Britney's vulnerable heart has been taken, chewed and spat out by people she trusted, including her horrible father who starts caring of her money instead of Britney Jean, his daughter :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Britney is a saggitarius, and those lil punks love freedom and liberation, and youre basically killing half of a sags happiness by imprisoning them :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

This **** is so sad to witness to see and to think that Britney her whole 12 years has been going through a qurantine, being stripped of her legal human rights is so heart-wrenching we truly need to get her out from this jail :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

#FreeBritney

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Notice how Circus era was the last era where we could feel Britney's passion and fire especially in the Circus Tour? They gave her false hopes of the guardianship to end once her Circus tour was over. The whole guardianship was supposed to be lifted once the tour was wrapped up as Britneys team told her, if she gave her best and was able to memorize and do the performances properly, she will be free. It all went downhill in 2010 when her guardianship was made permanent. It truly is sad to see how Britney's vulnerable heart has been taken, chewed and spat out by people she trusted, including her horrible father who starts caring of her money instead of Britney Jean, his daughter :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Britney is a saggitarius, and those lil punks love freedom and liberation, and youre basically killing half of a sags happiness by imprisoning them :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

This **** is so sad to witness to see and to think that Britney her whole 12 years has been going through a qurantine, being stripped of her legal human rights is so heart-wrenching we truly need to get her out from this jail :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

#FreeBritney

So True :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

So True :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

The whole thing is horrible, i could never imagine being imprisoned like how she is, i really could never, they would kill half of me, and then to think what Britney is going through :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I am so done with Lou and Jamie greedy-butts, but karma will get them very soon and its already coming :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I have so many doubts about this subject. We don't know exactly what Britney truly wants.

I still think Britney is so used to that reality, maybe she Just wants some freedom (get married, have babies), but that's It. She needs to understand the c-ship took years from her life, sacrifice her role as a mother, and it's totally ******.

It's weird how long It took for her (or Ingham let's say) explain she's unsatisfied with Jamie as the conservator.

Britney still plays her team's games and even tho she looks forced ALL the time, she keeps trying to save their ***.

I don't even think she has something against her own abusers, the family.

Even in an alternate universe where for some reason she likes the conservatorship, there'd be nothing stopping her from running things exactly as they are as a free woman. She wouldn't have to petition the courts to hire and fire people from her team and she could decide who manages her money at any time. If she'd keep the same people and gave them the same power there'd be no need for a court ordered arrangement. The fact that they're keeping it in place is proof in itself that Brit would do things differently if she could. 

I think the first step is prevent him from going back as personal conservator, by keeping Jodi (and not precisely because she wants her as the conservator, but because it's easier to keep who has already been assigned, instead of going to the process of picking someone else).

Next, for the estate, by bringing in the trust as conservator or co-conservator (if Jamie isn't removed) either outcome will prove how incapable Jamie is in comparison, or at least how much more efficient and trust-worthy an institution like that is, so there is no chances of him coming back as conservator. I don't even know how they have the nerve to put Jamie or Wallet to compete against the Bessemer Trust.

I can see her staying under the financial conservatorship for a while, as they make sure everything is in order. She might even come to some sort of agreement with them, maybe another legal resource and not necessarily a conservatorship, but I can see her staying with them to help her with her finances indefinitely, if everything goes well with them.

But I think she'll eventually request to terminate the personal conservatorship once she's able to fully pay for it without having to fight against Jamie.

Any attempt that she may try now to terminate the conservatorship will be fought by Jamie. So it would be an endless battle of Britney exposing her case, trying to get an evaluation, and Jamie rejecting any favorable diagnosis, and asking for second opinions, bringing his own experts that will determine she needs to stay under the conservatorship, etc.

Others in the same situation have tried MANY times to get out of it - some have tried 7 years of active attempts to get out of it, or was it 7 attempts.. Anyway.. You have to realise its not that easy to get out of..

What I think Britney wants, is normality back. And she doesn't care I think HOW she wants it, as long she gets it. Can drive a car, can talk to who she wants with out threatening with something, and can have babies, get married and stuff..
There is no point in Jody being sweet to britney right now, because James is still a shadow.. But, maybe the dinner she went to with Paris WAS Jodys decision?? 

She needs jamie gone, so the court can really se her without her fathers words.

SHe probably needs Bessemeer forever, but thats nothing, every big star should have companies like that,. 

4 hours ago, joanhs said:

Others in the same situation have tried MANY times to get out of it - some have tried 7 years of active attempts to get out of it, or was it 7 attempts.. Anyway.. You have to realise its not that easy to get out of..

What I think Britney wants, is normality back. And she doesn't care I think HOW she wants it, as long she gets it. Can drive a car, can talk to who she wants with out threatening with something, and can have babies, get married and stuff..
There is no point in Jody being sweet to britney right now, because James is still a shadow.. But, maybe the dinner she went to with Paris WAS Jodys decision?? 

She needs jamie gone, so the court can really se her without her fathers words.

SHe probably needs Bessemeer forever, but thats nothing, every big star should have companies like that,. 

Exactly this.

Britney may not want to eliminate the conservatorship any time soon. At least not the financial conservatorship.

She may appreciate the structure that it gives her while she attempts to navigate the world on her own.

I hope fans are supportive of that...if that is the choice she makes.

Archived