Who Had the Better Female Live Duet?

CaulkDestroyer

Pick a live duet  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was watching pop music performances and stumbled across Rihanna and Britney Spears performing "S&M" live and totally loved it. Then I thought of Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande recently performing at the VMAs. Britney was the veteran, now Gaga is...Rihanna was running pop then, now Ariana is. So who do you think had the better duet performance?  (To be clear I LOVE all four women. I'm not trying to start drama, and not talking about credentials, just strictly the performance in any capacity you see fit to critique, NO SHAMING ANY OF THESE WOMEN!)

TV-Mundo: mayo 2011                        Watch Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande's 2020 VMAs Performance

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The "S&M" performance was so awkward, lol. Britney looked like she didn't want to be there (which was probably the case), and her lip-syncing next to Rihanna who was singing her heart out was a freakin' mess. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

This is the perfect description of that performce :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Archived