Why did they name the show DOMINATION ? How ironic...

Roger

I watched some #FreeBritney docs on YT with my best friend and she was shocked to hear that her last set of shows was called DOMINATION. Do you think that Colon and Louser chose that title on propose ? 

Same applies for Work *****, did they name it that way because they overworked her, and wanted to take abuse to a whole new level ?

All of this makes me really sad, how ironic to enslave someone and use those names... 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I thought it was a hint at B10’s title or a song name, but that’s definitely a possibility  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

#FreeBritney

My psychic keep on telling me "in life, there is no coincidence"...  I believe it was intentional, their souls are so dark.

I felt it was more a homage to how she had Dominated the pop scene in a way no one else had, and then she dominated Vegas with POM in a way no other pop star had... by that i mean she was still putting out new music and was still relevant to GP where as Cher and Celine had kind of peaked when they took up residencies (not trying to say they were not successful in Vegas or were has beens)

Brit didn't need Vegas. She could've done another tour and still had sell out arenas. 

She made it cool for younger pop stars to do Vegas. (Xtina, JLo, Kelly Clarkson etc) and she did Vegas very well... she was going back to Dominate.:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I'm still wondering why she was allowed to release songs like Lucky and Overprotected back in the day. I know, technically it was before the conservatorship, but a lot of people already talked about how she was a manufactured pop star, a product, a puppet for her label. 

Maybe they wanted her to address that, maybe they wanted it to be on the nose, or maybe they just didn't even care. The last one seems the most probable to me. We need to remember that when Domination was being produced, conservatorship hadn't been that widely discussed by GP. Freebritney started to gain traction after the residency was cancelled. 

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I was guessing that GH:V2 Domination was coming with 3 new tracks but I hated that they seem to be going Dominatrix with it.  I would prefer Britney like a warrior or something in the imagery.  IDK.  The visual looked very off-brand for Britney.  

It looked like a cartoon because the shoot was an outtake from a ****ty Randee photoshoot. Had it been an A-list photographer like Mario Testino, David Lachapelle or Ellen Von Unwerth we would get high class shoots as the Onyx promo, the V magazine shoot or the Blackout shoot. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

On 10/1/2020 at 9:31 AM, Million Billion said:

It looked like a cartoon because the shoot was an outtake from a ****ty Randee photoshoot. Had it been an A-list photographer like Mario Testino, David Lachapelle or Ellen Von Unwerth we would get high class shoots as the Onyx promo, the V magazine shoot or the Blackout shoot. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

As per usual Louser & Co served an unfinished and tacky product at the expense of Britney and her fans

They turned her career into a cheap and degrading s.h i.t show :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Always thought it was pretty ironic how Britney and this idea of "having no choice" (like WB demanding one to get to work and Domination with the idea of the word "dominant" that leave no choice to the dominated) have walked together this past years... 

I get that they don't actually mean that in their presented contexts, but it's pretty weird how commonly "lack of choice" matters have appeared throughout her career 

Archived