Britney should go on The Masked Singer

I think it would be kind of amazing. She's obviously self conscious about her live vocals and pre-disposed notions towards her ability and I think something like The Masked Singer could really help her to build her confidence and help the public get over any preconceived notions about her vocals. Even though some legendary vocalists have done the show, I realize it might be viewed as beneath her, but I still think it would be a great way to reinvent herself as a vocalist should she want to. Thoughts?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, but she would need to see a vocal coach for a while before to get her vocals in tip top shape. This isnt a concert where only her fans care about her vocals, if she where to go on, it would go viral, so she needs great vocals from beginning  to end(no cracking, singing low, difficulty catching her breath). Because if she doesnt sing correctly it will give the haters fuel and, cement the idea to the general public that she cant sing so it will backfire.

6 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

She’s an A+ celebrity.

And Chaka KhanPatti LaBelle and Gladys Knight are not?

2 hours ago, Roger said:

The Masked Singer is for reality stars or D-list celebrities in the likes of Lisa Rinna or Tori Spelling.

As the paralegal would say, It's a big NO NO :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

See above.

OP, I totally agree. Ever since the first season I've thought the same thing. I've been watching all the seasons ever since and  — especially this year — I've been anxious about the possibility of her being in one of them costumes. I think it would be a great way for her to prove to herself that she has the confidence to sing and perform without so much anxiety that's gripped her on stage in the last decade or so.

1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

And Chaka KhanPatti LaBelle and Gladys Knight are not?

See above.

OP, I totally agree. Ever since the first season I've thought the same thing. I've been watching all the seasons ever since and  — especially this year — I've been anxious about the possibility of her being in one of them costumes. I think it would be a great way for her to prove to herself that she has the confidence to sing and perform without so much anxiety that's gripped her on stage in the last decade or so.

I don't know any of these people lol They are pretty local, I think. Britney's a global icon :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Her voice is too recognisable.. it’s not only baby voice.. in only song I remember (lac the hurt away) my nonbritney fans got confused who was singing.. one of them said the singer “has such a strong vocal - it must be someone Whitney Huston alike singer” 🤣

but still - people will recognise her immediately 

1 hour ago, Roger said:

I don't know any of these people lol They are pretty local, I think. Britney's a global icon :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

42 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

No offense but honestly I don’t know any of them.

LMFAO. These are GLOBAL ICONS. Game changers in the R&B space and beyond. Do you know Lady Marmalade? With Xtina and co.? That's a Patti LaBelle cover… (more specifically a cover by her girl-group Labelle).

These are people who likely inspired your fav pop stars whether directly or indirectly. 

2 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Lmao I hate to be that person but isn't this show made for like z-listers or not-on-the-list-at-alls? :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

It is, last season's winner was Kandi Buruss from the Real Housewives franchise lol 

I love Kandi but c'mon... We had enough with The X-Factor, no more reality TV please.

Archived