Playstation changes Peter Park's face in PS5's Spider Man-Remastered to resemble Tom Holland

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Playstation made some big changes to Spider Man Remastered for PS5, like upgrades, better graphics, a higher frame rate, a few new Spider-Man suits and changing Peter Parker's face to look like Tom Holland. 

Twitter imploded.

I don't see why anyone wouldn't want more Tom Holland :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Thoughts, Exhale? 

tom-holland.jpg.90bc7790cdabdfad5091dc9512cb87b5.jpg

Related:

I loved this game, 100% Platinumed it too. I also like Tom Holland BUT

Why did they change such an attractive adult Peter to this? I don't like it at all, they should of left it alone since the Peters are different and lookwise originally they wanted to go for the Andrew Garfield style of Peter

I loved the outfit that unlocked after 100%ing it "undies"

DmtFlFSV4AAYLfi?format=jpg&name=smallUndies_from_MSM_render.png

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Korb said:

The original Pete's face is actually modeled after a real person (he's a cutie)

voice-actors-marvels-spider-man-john-bub

So I assume they modeled this new Pete after another real life actor/model,but picked someone who resembled Tom.

Amazing game btw!:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

That model looks like an off-brand Andrew Garfield, oddly enough :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

And then the CGI came off looking nothing like the model, Andrew Garfield, or Tom Holland :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

That model looks like an off-brand Andrew Garfield, oddly enough :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

And then the CGI came off looking nothing like the model, Andrew Garfield, or Tom Holland :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

He does favor Andrew Garfield, both hotties tbh and I don't usually go for the guy-next-door look but :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block