“Unusual You” is one of Britney’s best songs ever

Urbanney

Hear me out. The lyrics are meaningful, relatable, mature, and bittersweet. The sound is very unique (or dare I say unusual :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:?).

It’s dreamy, melancholic, mystical, and soothing to me. The song genuinely relaxes me. It’s just unlike anything else I’ve heard to this day, 12 years after its release. 

It’s such a gem and such a shame the GP doesn’t know about this song. I wouldn’t expect it to do well as a single, but I just wish more people knew about it. 

Unusual You is one of Britney’s best songs, period. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

Same old same old with Britney’s songs... they are full edited, auto tune at  its best. The lyrics are cute, the melodies are cute, but overall it’s a no. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Honestly vocal effect on Unusual You worked so well with songs over mood and melody. It gave it this eerie feeling. Also it's one of her most mature songs lyrically. And to this day it sounds timeless. A bloody shame it wasn't a single 

Archived