My Bionic Tracklist makes the album FLAWLESS after all these years

So, I revisited Bionic recently and I thought about how I could have sworn that "Keeps Gettin' Better" was on this album but I added it and it makes the album so much better.   My tracklist:

1.  Bionic (Intro)

2.  Keeps Gettin' Better

3.  Not Myself Tonight

4.  Dynamite

5.  Elastic Love

6.  Prima Donna

7.  Desnudate

8.  WooHoo (Radio Edit)

9.  My Girls

10.  Monday Morning

11.  Lift Me Up

12.  All I Need

13. You Lost Me

It is honestly her BEST album if you play it in this track order!  :neydedance_purple:bionic.jpg.df359c68d35cc1555c7961705709cb57.jpg

• Love 6
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

IDK why, it makes me cringe.  There is a lot of cringe on Bionic but that part just kills me.  :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Yes, Bionic does have some cringey moments, Bobblehead is the ultimate cringe fest :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: she took that crown home. 

I'm glad to see it's not on your list :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

So, I revisited Bionic recently and I thought about how I could have sworn that "Keeps Gettin' Better" was on this album but I added it and it makes the album so much better.   My tracklist:

1.  Bionic (Intro)

2.  Keeps Gettin' Better

3.  Not Myself Tonight

4.  Dynamite

5.  Elastic Love

6.  Prima Donna

7.  Desnudate

8.  WooHoo (Radio Edit)

9.  My Girls

10.  Monday Morning

11.  Lift Me Up

12.  All I Need

13. You Lost Me

It is honestly her BEST album if you play it in this track order!  :neydedance_purple:bionic.jpg.df359c68d35cc1555c7961705709cb57.jpg

honestly the album ends with you lost me is such a power move but i would add birds of prey as well :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3
13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

1.  Bionic (Intro)

2.  Keeps Gettin' Better

3.  Not Myself Tonight

4.  Dynamite

5.  Elastic Love

6.  Prima Donna

7.  Desnudate

8.  WooHoo (Radio Edit)

9.  My Girls

10.  Monday Morning

11.  Lift Me Up

12.  All I Need

13. You Lost Me

her best album is Stripped and where is *** For Breakfast?

Just now, jordeezy said:

I feel like it it fits well in Bionic... We needed a radio song or 2 to make the album stronger.  

That's true, it's very techno which fits well on bionic but i wish the song was a bit darker to fit the tone of the album better

You make me wanna listen to bionic again :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

i want her to release bionic on vinyl omg i didn't get to buy it back in 2010 and i want it now that i have a record player 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block