Presidential debate stream + comment party

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

And do you know how all 1.2m voted? 

Someone's projecting...

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: look, a Democrat moving a goal post when they lose an argument, and attempting to pretend it didn’t happen like we all can’t see your major flub.  Embarrassing! 

Who said anything about what the votes were?  You have no idea what’s going on, just like Sleepy Joe last night.  Go frolick back to your safe space where nobody challenges your ideas and you can get away with repeating, guessing arguments based off of assumptions, and virtue signaling for approval based on what’s popular.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Look at their post history, they aren’t here as an actual fan but to sore Trump agenda .. their username is the funniest part. They joined in June 2020 and claimed breathe heavy was a site based on lady Gaga. Grassroots effort by Trump campaign . Trust me . Don’t even argue with them. 

“Oh no, look, someone on a Britney forum who doesn’t only talk in overused drag queen/ black girl lingo while doing poppers all day, and rejects our cults approved political agenda.  There’s no such thing as genuine differing thoughts in my liberal echo chamber.  Hired Russian Bot!”

That’s literally your only retort whenever you get your *** served back to you in a political discussion.  It must suck for you to feel so intellectually inadequate to have to fall back on that one every time.

3 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

What you just wrote perfectly illustrates Trump and his rallies.

People show up to his rallies in record numbers.  He doesn’t have to hijack a classroom full of unsuspecting students and tell him he loves them before spewing his emotional baggage and psychosis all over the floor and then run out the room like a loser who just **** his pants.  

16 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@Muzac87 @Korb @SLV4U @VCTR

1. Melbourne has 8PM curfew, can't travel more than 5KM from your home, 1 hour allowed per day for exercise, fines or arrest for not wearing mask or being out after curfew

2. AUSTRALIA HAS A POPULATION OF 25.5 MILLION. To date only 450 people have died of/with Covid. They are FORCING A VACCINE for a death rate of 0.000017% of their population.

4. $1600 fines if you break 8pm curfew. $200 fines for not wearing a mask even if alone, outside.

You are not free in Australia.  Do not even comment on America, the last bastion of hope for freedom on earth.  The last stand for a world run by the people and not the authoritarian elite.  You think the police in America are bad?  Australia is basically a concentration camp now.  Covid is an excuse to exert govt control and remove freedom.  THAT is why Americans are defying these totalitarian rules.  So we don’t end up sheep like the rest of the world.

Melbourne is not Australia. It is a city in Australia. The state of Victoria, where Melbourne is located, imposed tough restrictions to prevent an escalation of COVID within the community and it has worked. The majority of Australians are willing to sacrifice a few months of 'freedom' in favor of tough restrictions and temporary measures to save lives. Most of Australia is now implementing steps to recover the economy with most restrictions easing. 

Also, whilst I agree that the Police officer was unnecessarily heavy handed and inappropriate, if that was in America the trigger happy law enforcement would have probably just shot her.

Referring Australia to a concentration camp is ridiculous and offensive and I suggest you educate yourself on what a concentration camp is. 

Lastly - don't mistake ignorance for patriotism.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Melbourne is not Australia. It is a city in Australia. The state of Victoria, where Melbourne is located, imposed tough restrictions to prevent an escalation of COVID within the community and it has worked. The majority of Australians are willing to sacrifice a few months of 'freedom' in favor of tough restrictions and temporary measures to save lives. Most of Australia is now implementing steps to recover the economy with most restrictions easing. 

Also, whilst I agree that the Police officer was unnecessarily heavy handed and inappropriate, if that was in America the trigger happy law enforcement would have probably just shot her.

Referring Australia to a concentration camp is ridiculous and offensive and I suggest you educate yourself on what a concentration camp is. 

Lastly - don't mistake ignorance for patriotism.

Thank you for the unnecessary geography lesson explaining how this all still happened in Australia.
 :clownery_makeup_meme:

If you’re okay with being told what to do by your government like a child, enjoy your stay in 1984. Once you give up certain freedoms you never get them back. Not easily anyway.  But you’ll learn that the hard way.

@Broccoli Spears @IntheblueHere, let me do you a favor.  Downvote this so at least you’ll be throwing your online weight against something that actually deserves your attention for once. 

It’s disgusting what your country is doing to the West Papua indigenous people.  And all you can talk about is how great Australia is compared to the US.  Your country is chest deep in corruption and wrongdoing.  The only difference is, nobody in your country fights to do anything about the injustice caused by your government. Because you’re all sheep focused on what Trump is doing while our citizens remain vigilant and elect political outsiders like trump who is exposing the swamp every day and dismantling their systems of oppression by passing school choice, prison reform, lowering medication costs, allowing the use of experimental ***** for the terminally ill, and supporting the second amendment so we don’t end up like you sorry lot who can’t do **** to defend yourself against a tyrannical communist govt. uprising like China.  Good luck!

45 minutes ago, dritney said:

People like you who compare a ****bag like Trump with a good guy like Biden are the reason we got Trump.

Are you clinically insane?  Biden’s own running mate said she believed his r*** accuser.  He’s seen groping women of all ages on tape.  He’s passed more legislation to put more blacks in prison than any other presidential candidate.  He’s been in politics for 50 years and has done nothing but be a complete sleezeball money laundering treasonist chinese-agent racist.  He’s senile to boot. But keep listening to who Ms. WAP herself tells you to endorse. From the pole to the polls. What can’t Cardi do!

Edit: @Intheblue your downvotes are a symbol of your cowardice and inability to express your counterpoints with words.  When I get a notification with your name on it, I know it’s a weak *** “reaction” and never a quote. 
:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

22 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

People show up to his rallies in record numbers.  He doesn’t have to hijack a classroom full of unsuspecting students and tell him he loves them before spewing his emotional baggage and psychosis all over the floor and then run out the room like a loser who just **** his pants.  

:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:Ummm... super cute story. No matter what you say I will be VOTING Against the racism, violence, homophobia, irrational lies, and creepy abusive religions🌈etc... now and always. 

I strongly disagree with your interpretations of reality and facts. If you want to continue disagreeing, by all means:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
On 9/30/2020 at 4:05 PM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: look, a Democrat moving a goal post when they lose an argument, and attempting to pretend it didn’t happen like we all can’t see your major flub.  Embarrassing! 

Who said anything about what the votes were?  You have no idea what’s going on, just like Sleepy Joe last night.  Go frolick back to your safe space where nobody challenges your ideas and you can get away with repeating, guessing arguments based off of assumptions, and virtue signaling for approval based on what’s popular.

Look a trump supporter who cant form a coherent argument. How predictable.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/30/2020 at 4:20 PM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

“Oh no, look, someone on a Britney forum who doesn’t only talk in overused drag queen/ black girl lingo while doing poppers all day, and rejects our cults approved political agenda.  There’s no such thing as genuine differing thoughts in my liberal echo chamber.  Hired Russian Bot!”

That’s literally your only retort whenever you get your *** served back to you in a political discussion.  It must suck for you to feel so intellectually inadequate to have to fall back on that one every time.

Yikes. You're unhinged.

10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Yikes. You're unhinged.

This is so interesting to me as a marketing but ... Again when asked why they joined breatheheavy Prfinest said in 2009 they were looking for a lady gaga forum, they didn’t realize this was a Britney forum. They said 911 by lady gaga was some Illuminati **** meant to teach people suicide is cool.

They also supposedly rejoined in June 2020 around the time the Trump campaign fired his campaign advisor and Tik tok started playing a part in hurting his campaign. It’s just a grassroots effort to infiltrate online communties and spit Trump garbage. Their screen name Puerto Rico’s finest is even a mockery ... 

im so memorized by it because I once interned for a record label and they made us do this exact thing ... but I guess I didn’t really think this would be a thing . 

This kid will be gone when Trump loses in November. 

@PuertoRicosFinest in the words of Mariah Carey, I’m obsessed with you! Lol. Also all my college friends are moderate republicans but more McCain republicans so it’s interesting to hear perspective from an actual Trumper.  It’s just funny that you’re not here as a Britney or pop music fan. Could you be Jamie Spears himself? Maybe Lou? I imagine they are voting red.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block