Presidential debate stream + comment party

2 hours ago, aleomg said:

This Twitter thread is SUCH a mood. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

He thinks he accomplished something, but if you ride the subway in NYC, you know that this is what mentally ill homeless people do to make themselves feel like they’re actually being heard.  They yell and curse into a crowd of strangers just like this to make themselves feel like they’re a contributing member of society while attempting to purge their demons.  This man is lost and I’m sure everyone in that room felt sorry for him.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Australia isn’t free.  It’s scary what’s going on there with your rights.  I hear horror stories about your country.  If you think mail-in ballots work, then you don’t know the whole story.  There’s a huge scandal right now with hundreds of Trump ballots being thrown out in democratic states and fake ballots being sent out sometimes double or for dead people or people’s pets.  You need to educate yourself.

The ballots don't exist. The vote hasnt happened.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The ballots don't exist. The vote hasnt happened.

More than 1.2 million Americans have already cast their ballots with mail-in voting, genius.  Go back to downvoting all my posts with your head up your *** and zero information.  You clearly know nothing, @ICouldntThinkOfOne.  There appears to be a plethora of things you’re unable to think of.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

More than 1.2 million Americans have already cast their ballots with mail-in voting, genius.  Go back to downvoting all my posts with your head up your *** and zero information.  You clearly know nothing, @ICouldntThinkOfOne.  There appears to be a plethora of things you’re unable to think of.

And do you know how all 1.2m voted? 

Someone's projecting...

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

And do you know how all 1.2m voted? 

Someone's projecting...

Look at their post history, they aren’t here as an actual fan but to sore Trump agenda .. their username is the funniest part. They joined in June 2020 and claimed breathe heavy was a site based on lady Gaga. Grassroots effort by Trump campaign . Trust me . Don’t even argue with them. 

• Love 5

So here is my two cents on the whole debate:

Trump needs to know when to shut his mouth. He kept interrupting Joe from the very beginning. The rules of the debate were that Trump AND Biden get two uninterrupted minutes, but Trump couldn’t control himself. If he would’ve just let Biden speak, then Biden could’ve dug his own grace. Anyone can tell that debating is not Joe’s strength. It’s a weakness for him. That’s not his fault, but he got flustered many times and Trump didn’t need to interrupt. Chris Wallace kept trying to keep him on subject. It was cringey. Chris Wallace was not a biased moderator. He handled himself super well considering Trump attacked him outright. Chris handled it fairly well and reigned both the President and former VP in as much as he could. It was crazy.

All of that being said, both candidates were a hot mess. I’m expecting more well thought out answers from the VP debate.

I find it absolutely hilarious that Trump continues to play the victim like everyone is against him. Especially considering a lot of the people voting for him seem to hate “victim mentality.” He claims Chris was against him too. All the media. The left. I was always told that maybe if everyone you meet seems to be against you or seems to have a problem with you, than maybe it’s you and not them. YOU’RE the common factor. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

And just a friendly reminder, Trump DID NOT DENOUNCE WHITE SUPREMACY.

• Love 4

If this is all you can say, do you really have anything besides belligerence and primitive volatile emotion to offer the conversation?  Get a brain and form a coherent thought. Liberas are in a constant state of drunken stupor.

You’re telling me to get a brain, but I think you should read first and COMPREHEND that it’s a joke what I posted. If you don’t have the capacity to understand and tell the difference between a joke and a serious opinion, then you’re definitely lacking of intelligence.

Anyways, aren’t you tired of always trying to seek attention? Are you that desperate? 

And in case you’re wondering, this is a serious opinion. 

Bless your heart. 

• Love 1

He thinks he accomplished something, but if you ride the subway in NYC, you know that this is what mentally ill homeless people do to make themselves feel like they’re actually being heard.  They yell and curse into a crowd of strangers just like this to make themselves feel like they’re a contributing member of society while attempting to purge their demons.  This man is lost and I’m sure everyone in that room felt sorry for him.

64e55044bf1ad3c49eaee694a57a8b43eef65919

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

What you just wrote perfectly illustrates Trump and his rallies.

Don't you guys in the US have some kind of online group of journalists who CHECK whatever candidates say in debates? Because Trump simply did not stop throwing defamatory information left and right towards Biden with such an ease and a straight face that if you truly get caught by his strategy end up wondering about his statements you wouldn't be able to keep up and let alone check everything he said. I know this is a way of diverting the attention from whatever is compromising Trump at that moment, while throwing doubt towards Biden, but the uneducated audience will believe everything he says simply because Biden is the slowest person ever to clap back omg...

I haven't read everything you guys posted here because this topic and politicians drain my energy, it's that intense to me, but I would like to say something: I'm sure some here will point out that Trump doesn't know how to behave in a debate, and that he kept interrupting Biden and how that isn't a nice quality to have as a president and blabla... Well, let me tell you this: (uncivilized and uneducated) PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT. Actually, this shows exactly what they like about Trump: that he can CONTROL A FREAKING ROOM and whoever is in it, on national television, and the conversation, and the timing. Disrespectful? 100%. Blind and deaf towards others? Absolutely. But his voters don't care (nor they even see it), they actually think those are characteristics of a leader, they make him look powerful and commanding, which he actually is. Unlike Biden, who I feel is the weakest (both physically and rhetorically) US candidate for president ever. You missed your chance of probably leaving Trump out of the office with Elizabeth Warren.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Holy F U €K. I was seriously waiting for big pharma to swoop in with a ‘b12vitamin shot” then cut to a commercial break for Thorazine and Midazolam. Trump is severely mentally ill. We are in serious danger you guys. WTF. Honestly we all just watched a live trivial pursuit game and Trump keeps yelling out Yahtzee... 

Trump was a National failure on live broadcast.

It was gut wrenching seeing Biden humiliated like that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block