Kelly Clarkson sued by management firm run by ex-husband's dad

Invitation

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i record every phone call :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

that's so smart!

Be very careful when you do it/if you do it.

Make sure the other person knows there being recorded, if you dont its a breach of data protection as well as privacy - which if caught could land you in serious trouble with the government your under. 

Also make sure that in your country that its "allowed" as long as you and the other party are aware of it. If its not its alot of hassle you could get.

And if you end up recording it anyway make sure where you store the recording is also in a safe place that has data security, because yet again if its exposed you would be releasing private information in  public.

Make sure you adhere to both Privacy and Data Protection laws in your countrys!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Be very careful when you do it/if you do it.

Make sure the other person knows there being recorded, if you dont its a breach of data protection as well as privacy - which if caught could land you in serious trouble with the government your under. 

Also make sure that in your country that its "allowed" as long as you and the other party are aware of it. If its not its alot of hassle you could get.

And if you end up recording it anyway make sure where you store the recording is also in a safe place that has data security, because yet again if its exposed you would be releasing private information in  public.

Make sure you adhere to both Privacy and Data Protection laws in your countrys!

I live in Italy and here we can record a phone call without inform the other person involved. Of course you can record a phone call when you are part of it

"According to the Supreme Court of Cassation, recorded conversations are legal and can be used as evidence in court, even if the other party is unaware of being recorded, provided that the recording party takes part of the conversation."

Check also you country here 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_call_recording_laws

Edited by OnlyBeyonce
  • Like 1
Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

I live in Italy and here we can record a phone call without inform the other person involved. Of course you can record a phone call when you are part of it

Thats fine for you, but here we have to not only tell them we also need written consent for it. And to top it off we have to securely keep that recording and if they ask for it to be deleted we have to delete it other wise it breaks GDPR - which is enforceable even in private situations where data is considered.

Sad Cry GIF

1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

Thats fine for you, but here we have to not only tell them we also need written consent for it. And to top it off we have to securely keep that recording and if they ask for it to be deleted we have to delete it other wise it breaks GDPR - which is enforceable even in private situations where data is considered.

Sad Cry GIF

Oh i'm so sorry to hear that. Here in Italy we can also use them in court.

"According to the Supreme Court of Cassation, recorded conversations are legal and can be used as evidence in court, even if the other party is unaware of being recorded, provided that the recording party takes part of the conversation."

• Like 1
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Oh i'm so sorry to hear that. Here in Italy we can also use them in court.

I'm on my way to Italy then

Moving Homer Simpson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1
On 9/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

i record every phone call :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

But you have to let the person on the other side know you are recording it while recording so there's evidence of the other person approving. Without the other person's approval, the recording cannot be used in court cause of privacy reasons and will be ruled out.

21 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

But you have to let the person on the other side know you are recording it while recording so there's evidence of the other person approving. Without the other person's approval, the recording cannot be used in court cause of privacy reasons and will be ruled out.

Not in italy :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block