Will Adele outsell Britney if she releases A4?

Eda

Um i reallt doubt britneys sales are 77 million back in the day her website said she sold 84 million and that was over a decade ago, it all depends on what you count tbh 

bomt 27

oops 22

brirney 13

in the zone 9

ghmp 5

blaclout 2

circus 4

femme fatale 2

and ive seen higher numbers reported for the beginning of her career so yeah

It depends... Adele has a pretty hardcore casual fanbase if that makes sense. Anyone 40+ years of age that bought her last albums will likely buy the CD of her next album. Purely because a lot of them don’t use streaming. Although, I believe Adele will encapsulate a lot of the younger audience and less of the mature audience with her next era. Partly due to her weight loss, which will cause a lot of younger fans to gravitate towards her because of her ‘Looks’. A lot of people are still like this unfortunately. 

I’m torn. She could easily do 1m+ first week. I’d like to see how many people bought ‘25’ digitally vs physical CD’s. If the majority of her album sales came from Physical sales for ‘25’ then I have no doubt that she could easily push 10m for the next record, and then a further 2.5m - 5m for A5 in the mid 2020’s 

• Haha 1