Tusa by Karol G and Nicki Minaj is nominated for two Latin Grammy Awards

Style.

You heard it here first, yes! Nicki’s not lucky, she’s blessed! Tusa is nominated for Song Of The Year and Record Of The Year at the Latin Grammy Awards! 

I have so many words for the people (in the back) who had a lot to say about Tusa last week, but Imma keep it cute ‘cause all that matters is Karol G and Nicki. This is genuine succes, not some fraudulent payola entanglements! Also, Nicki is the 1st Female Rapper ever to get a Latin Grammy Nom. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:227109363_images(9).jpeg.4a5a1459a27e90f8144120f66183f005.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE. 🦄💛💜
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Song and Record of the Year? It deserves. Tusa was so massive and it's a bop!

Congratulations Queen Nicki! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

#1 in 17 countries. 
1 Billion views in less than a year. 
Tusa’s certified 8x Platinum in Spain (the highest in the country). 
2.1M units sold in Mexico - the highest song of the year. 
....and many more. Karol G is Barbs’ auntie. We won. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

Nicki is not queen of rap! She's above that already. I would even say Goddess of rap. (Something like Zeus in Greek mythology or Odin in Scandinavian mythology, sexes aside). This is well deserved and this is making me so happy! Nicki really worked so hard and since Scammy's keep ignoring her talents, there are Latin Grammy's to do things right! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

3 hours ago, Style. said:

This is genuine succes, not some fraudulent payola entanglements!

The shaaade :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Nicki is not queen of rap! She's above that already. I would even say Goddess of rap. (Something like Zeus in Greek mythology or Odin in Scandinavian mythology, sexes aside). This is well deserved and this is making me so happy! Nicki really worked so hard and since Scammy's keep ignoring her talents, there are Latin Grammy's to do things right! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

The shaaade :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Speak

your

BICH 

let this mfs know :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block