Alli Sims

Does anyone know when did Alli Sims appear next to Britney for the first time? She always claimed being her cousin, did anyone see them together prior head shaving?

I remember seeing them together for the last time couple of weeks before the conservatorship and then she disappear and started hanging out among other celebrities. Do you think she was a bad influence?

1 hour ago, ElenaB said:

wasn’t she related somehow to Sam Lufti? I mean as friends or business partners. I always thought they met Britney around the same time

Not really sure, they seemed to appear at the same time but Alli was always claiming to be Britney's cousin (there are also some articles online about that)

I though never remember seeing her prior Brit's breakdown

1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

Not really sure, they seemed to appear at the same time but Alli was always claiming to be Britney's cousin (there are also some articles online about that)

I though never remember seeing her prior Brit's breakdown

why did she say she was her cousin tho? is that even true? this is so confusing to me:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

3 hours ago, Cassyls said:

I definitely remember the cousin story line, but I dont remember her from earlier days, and then she just disappeared after cship

No idea how factual the cousin thing was

I think a few months ago she replied to someone on Instagram and she said something along the lines that Jamie got a restraining order and she was not allowed to talk to her. Hopefully someone from here has the screenshots.

If I am not mistaken mid 2007. 
I follow Alli Sims on Instagram and she looks pretty healthy. She is a teacher and has many children (or nephews, I have no idea). She is certainly Britney's cousin because I saw a woman identical to Lynn in her photos. 
 I don't think she was a destructive driving force for Britney in 2007/2008, it must have been very difficult to deal with Britney and her noisy personality back then.

4 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

If I am not mistaken mid 2007. 
I follow Alli Sims on Instagram and she looks pretty healthy. She is a teacher and has many children (or nephews, I have no idea). She is certainly Britney's cousin because I saw a woman identical to Lynn in her photos. 
 I don't think she was a destructive driving force for Britney in 2007/2008, it must have been very difficult to deal with Britney and her noisy personality back then.

She may not have been a "GOOD" influence to Britney during that time, but i also dont think she was a terrible person to have around. I dont think she really had any influence over what Britney said or did during rhat time but I always got the impression that she truly loved Brit as a person... never felt like Alli was using her in anyway 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think a few months ago she replied to someone on Instagram and she said something along the lines that Jamie got a restraining order and she was not allowed to talk to her. Hopefully someone from here has the screenshots.

Oh wow :/ maybe she used to party with brit lol some people trigger each other but are good people anyway 

• 4 months later...
20 minutes ago, I_am_allisims said:

Wrong, wrong and wrong...

I have never had a restraining order against me and I have also never stolen anything. I also didn’t call britney. She kept calling me telling me to please help her. She would hide in her closet and call me. Jamie kept catching her bc he was monitoring her phone without her knowledge. He called me and threatened me and said if I ever answered again something would happen to me. He is crazy and drunk/**** addict. I never answered again bc I would put nothing past him. 

oh I was around as a young child here and there and then again since 1998 when I moved back to Mississippi. 

my heart hurts for her but glad I don’t have to be around her terrible family. If you want to label the users in her life you can start right there, then go to management. It’s one thing is someone does well and wants to support their family. It’s another if they take it without her knowledge. 

Tell us more, Alli. I know the conservatorship managed to make y'all scapegoats and even I bought it, but I'd like to hear more from you.

Jamie a **** addict? Hmm. So far all we've heard is that he's an alcoholic. That's really interesting.

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 4:27 AM, I_am_allisims said:

I have never had a restraining order against me and I have also never stolen anything. I also didn’t call britney. She kept calling me telling me to please help her. She would hide in her closet and call me. Jamie kept catching her bc he was monitoring her phone without her knowledge. He called me and threatened me and said if I ever answered again something would happen to me. He is crazy and drunk/**** addict. I never answered again bc I would put nothing past him. 

oh I was around as a young child here and there and then again since 1998 when I moved back to Mississippi. 

my heart hurts for her but glad I don’t have to be around her terrible family. If you want to label the users in her life you can start right there, then go to management. It’s one thing is someone does well and wants to support their family. It’s another if they take it without her knowledge. 

We actually might see here real Alli's comments. don't you think?

Already in february. It would be good if she came forward with details to help fight those snakes and put them all in jail.

On 2/8/2021 at 2:27 PM, I_am_allisims said:

Omg was it really Alli?! :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: pls come back and plllls tell us if you’ve been in contact with Rosengart re the Lynne drugging B claim. Thank you for speaking up! Edit to add - ‘one thing to take it without her knowledge’ - is this alluding to possible stealing even before c-ship? 

• Love 1