Dua Lipa’s “Levitating”: Music video, achievements, lawsuit and more

RadicalOptimism

Heres what i think...I. LOVE. THE VIDEO! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

DaBaby was fire on this track, i really liked his verse, it added something nice to the already awesome-song :neydedance_purple: Also, i love the 70s Disco Party in an Elevator and Galaxy concept, her best video from the era since Break My Heart. The simply this time was quite! i really liked it, and the song can also attract a hip-hop audience to the track since DaBaby has a strong following in the Hip-Hop community. Dua really served in a pandemic. Who's doing it like the queen, Dula Peep :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: She really made her haters, stans, her power :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Also, Dua looked GORGEOUSSSSS :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Im so happy Levitating got what it deserved :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3

I don’t understand why she released another remix of the same song? 

Wasn’t she done with the promo of Future Nostalgia? 

Didn’t she release the album Club Future Nostalgia?  And the lead single of such album was ANOTHER Levitating Remix? 

Why did she come back to promote her prior album and why do it with the same song?

So confusing

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block