Dua Lipa’s “Levitating”: Music video, achievements, lawsuit and more

RadicalOptimism

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I'd rather have her songs debut at a low position and then rise up to #1 than have a #1 debut fueled by payola, remixes, promo tactics, 8 single vinyl versions and etc to then fall to #46 the next week:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Same! Womanizer didn’t debut at 1 and it was and still is a smasha. Dua getting those slow hits, but people will long remember those songs. So happy she has three hits from FN in the US now. Still mad we did Physical dirty and BMH missed the top 10, but for a #4 peaking album she showed everyone she’s a contender. Still laughing at people who said she’s not a main pop girl earlier this year :roxxy:

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I love Dua’s personality and music but she gives “Posh Spice” vibes A LOT  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: She def needs to work on her dance skills and smile a bit more :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Ariana and Taylor can’t dance for ****. You don’t need to know how to dance anymore, sadly. I think she’s improved A LOT and her stage presence is definitely a lot better than it was before 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ariana and Taylor can’t dance for ****. You don’t need to know how to dance anymore, sadly. I think she’s improved A LOT and her stage presence is definitely a lot better than it was before 

i think Ariana gets away with crappy dancing because she is a vocal powerhouse. I really don’t get how Taylor sells out stadiums :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: I guess its the theatrics behind her  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Same! Womanizer didn’t debut at 1 and it was and still is a smasha. Dua getting those slow hits, but people will long remember those songs.

Truth tea spill. Dula that too is a UK artist so if she has songs rising in a US billboard chart, thats too good of an achievement for a industry very biased towards females from the Britain :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

So happy she has three hits from FN in the US now.

1 month ago i tuned into the Western radio and Hallucinate was playing, hopefully it has sucess in the coming months as well and rises, so that way she can even bag up a 4th hit! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Still mad we did Physical dirty and BMH missed the top 10, but for a #4 peaking album she showed everyone she’s a contender.

I cant believe how Physical and break my heart  went top 10 in 30 countries and 21 countries but peaked only at #84 and #14 in the US :roxxy:

Still laughing at people who said she’s not a main pop girl earlier this year :roxxy:

Especially the annoying Taylor fans in every grammy video like "cAnT wAiT fOr fOlKloRe tO wIn 2021 gRaMmY" :roxxy: But we shall ignore the clowns, and smile and wave :roxxy:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Truth tea spill. Dula that too is a UK artist so if she has songs rising in a US billboard chart, thats too good of an achievement for a industry very biased towards females from the Britain :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

1 month ago i tuned into the Western radio and Hallucinate was playing, hopefully it has sucess in the coming months as well and rises, so that way she can even bag up a 4th hit! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I cant believe how Physical and break my heart  went top 10 in 30 countries and 21 countries but peaked only at #84 and #14 in the US :roxxy:

Especially the annoying Taylor fans in every grammy video like "cAnT wAiT fOr fOlKloRe tO wIn 2021 gRaMmY" :roxxy: But we shall ignore the clowns, and smile and wave :roxxy:

Don't Start Now better win Record / Song of the year or both.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I called you out on why Nicki is seen as a joke by the general public and the critics. I will give you five more hours to respond! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

BE WISE ‘CAUSE THIS IS THE 40 VACCINE AND YOU COULD GET SHOT :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block