Dua Lipa’s “Levitating”: Music video, achievements, lawsuit and more

RadicalOptimism

Not sure if anyone really cares - but the song is officially #2 on the Canadian Hot 100, officially passing Don't Start Now as her highest charting single here in Canada!

I would say that she would have been a guaruntee for #1 next week... but I can easily see Save Your Tears by The Weeknd shooting up to the top thanks to it's new video. Guess we'll see!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SpookyFish13 said:

Not sure if anyone really cares - but the song is officially #2 on the Canadian Hot 100, officially passing Don't Start Now as her highest charting single here in Canada!

I would say that she would have been a guaruntee for #1 next week... but I can easily see Save Your Tears by The Weeknd shooting up to the top thanks to it's new video. Guess we'll see!

I care! That is a slayyyy and I can’t wait for her to have a number one in North America :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: New Rules, One Kiss, & Don’t Start Now should’ve been #1 songs but we don’t have taste :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

34+35 is falling so #4 is possibly.

The fact that she needed a remix to save that tanked song :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: I dont know anybody whom un-ironically listens to this remix to make it to #2 let alone top 10 :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

34+35 is falling so #4 is possibly. I really want a Top 2/3 peak for this pop perfection, but damn Blinding Lights :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

I love Blinding Lights but wth, it needs to seethe now its time is ova :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The fact that she needed a remix to save that tanked song :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: I dont know anybody whom un-ironically listens to this remix to make it to #2 let alone top 10 :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I love Blinding Lights but wth, it needs to seethe now its time is ova :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

I actually love 34+35 and the remix :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg @CrazyButItFeelsAllright update the title because Levitating has just peaked at #6 :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

VbZu09H.png

Done and come through with the top 5 sis :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: can’t believe she’s never had a number one in the states. Tell me how the album peaks at #4 yet was critically acclaimed, multiple Grammy nominations, three super successful singles, paved the way for a new disco era, still trending as the top female streamed album on Spotify each week, certified gold in the US, and a #4 peak?! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block