Dua Lipa’s “Levitating”: Music video, achievements, lawsuit and more

RadicalOptimism

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, hot mess said:

Guys I think they're delaying the result because they wanna give the #1 spot debut to that Olivia girl. She's also on their magazine cover. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Not true since "good 4 u" is the contender for the #1 song next week. It was not even released in the tracking week where "Levitating" should be No. 1.

But this seems like a Blackout 2.0 incident. We could end up with Bruno Mars at No.1.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Not true since "good 4 u" is the contender for the #1 song next week. It was not even released in the tracking week where "Levitating" should be No. 1.

But this seems like a Blackout 2.0 incident. We could end up with Bruno Mars at No.1.

When it hasn’t even hit number one on iTunes and is currently at #8? Something fishy is happening with that girl. The fact everyone is so brainwashed by her is laughable. Literally I’m the only one on here that doesn’t stan her and I think that’s insane :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

When it hasn’t even hit number one on iTunes and is currently at #8? Something fishy is happening with that girl. The fact everyone is so brainwashed by her is laughable. Literally I’m the only one on here that doesn’t stan her and I think that’s insane :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: 

I don’t Stan her at all but I’m fine with her.

I love her new song though.

they are changing the rules of Hot 100 suddenly this week. That’s why the results haven’t been published. I think they’re targeting  BTS next week but somehow decided to change it the week when Dua is finally #1.

• Love 1
Just now, Invitation said:

I don’t Stan her at all but I’m fine with her.

I love her new song though.

they are changing the rules of Hot 100 suddenly this week. That’s why the results haven’t been published. I think they’re targeting  BTS next week but somehow decided to change it the week when Dua is finally #1.

I honestly don’t know what they could possibly change. Probably can’t be on the top 10 for a set amount of time? Make actual song sales count for less? Billboard is xenophobic. **** them and their stupid *** rules 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I honestly don’t know what they could possibly change. Probably can’t be on the top 10 for a set amount of time? Make actual song sales count for less? Billboard is xenophobic. **** them and their stupid *** rules 

They changed the rules about website sales to avoid fan mass buying. Levitating is officially Blackout 2.0.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

The announcement of this week's Hot 100 was delayed by approximately 48 hours while Billboard and MRC Data conducted standard audits on reported data, working with data partners to recognize and resolve anomalies

They removed 4000 sales of "Levitating" this week. All this just so  because they don't want outrage when they change the rules for "Butter" next week.

They could easily have changed it this tracking week when Olivia Rodrigo is getting another No.1 debut, but they decided to use Dua as the first example for the Army....

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Invitation said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

The announcement of this week's Hot 100 was delayed by approximately 48 hours while Billboard and MRC Data conducted standard audits on reported data, working with data partners to recognize and resolve anomalies

They removed 4000 sales of "Levitating" this week. All this just so  because they don't want outrage when they change the rules for "Butter" next week.

They could easily have changed it this tracking week when Olivia Rodrigo is getting another No.1 debut, but they decided to use Dua as the first example for the Army....

This is ******* bull****. **** billboard 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block