Dua Lipa’s “Levitating” hits new peak at No. 2 on Hot 100 eight months after release

18 hours ago, Invitation said:

Madonna and Blessed Madonna crying at the corner :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: after watching Dua and DaBaby take off 

Thats what Madonna’s lazy *** gets for not appearing in the video. I feel bad for Missy though. She deserves to chart :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update: Dua Lipa is projected to score her first ever No.1 in the US with "Levitating" featuring DaBaby!!!!!!!   Dua posted a picture to her stories celebrating her latest single L

FINALLY!  BUT, WHERE IS THE PROPER MUSIC VIDEO FOR HALLUCINATE? 

Ava Max >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dua Lupus 

Posted Images

On 5/12/2021 at 8:48 AM, IAmJustAKnee said:

YES DIGITAL SALES ARE FIANLLY UP ON HER SITE! @CrazyButItFeelsAllright Warner finally listened :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

https://store.dualipa.com/products/levitating-feat-dababy-single

I got this information from Army:

4 copies per credit card/ mailing address!! 

DO NOT DO MORE IT WILL COUNT AS ZERO SALES

On 5/13/2021 at 1:30 PM, Blackout2006 said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright update the post! Levitating is a strong contender for #1 next week!!!! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

@IAmJustAKnee!!! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

On 5/13/2021 at 8:39 PM, Fenixxx123 said:

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: possible Dua's first #1 on the Billboard chart

Please be true:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

19 hours ago, Invitation said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright omg im so happy for her and you!!!!

19 hours ago, Style. said:

Levitating still slaps ho :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

18 hours ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

This song was made to be #1, it's an instant classic.

18 hours ago, DavidURuiz said:

Dua getting the prize after doing her part in keeping the gays alive during the pandemic. ♥️ 

17 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Adrienne Banfield-Jones Lord GIF by Red Table Talk

17 hours ago, reVolution said:

Yaaaaaassss Queen!!, she did really saved Pop with this album and this song specially! 💜

14 hours ago, acevedomolina said:

You want me :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I want you, baby :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

my sugar boo :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I'm levitating :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

This song is so good. I'm from Chile. How can I help the song to be no.1 in the Billboard USA chart from here? HELP.

Final prediction is #1 and #30 for We’re Good. Both new peaks! We did it! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 5

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Final prediction is #1 and #30 for We’re Good. Both new peaks! We did it! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

We did it Joe

shoutout to Kamela tho :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2

She does deserve this!

I do think its weird she hasn't had a number 1 song in the UK in 3 years though as this era has been her biggest!

• Love 2

♫

12 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

She deserves it, and so does the song! Can't believe how good all the songs on FN are. They've deserved much more success.

A timeless album! I really hope she can continue to reinvent herself 

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She does deserve this!

I do think its weird she hasn't had a number 1 song in the UK in 3 years though as this era has been her biggest!

I’m baffled that Don’t Start Now wasn’t a number one in either countries. That song was one of the biggest hits of 2020. New Rules and One Kiss should’ve also been no brainer number ones for her considering how massive they were in the states 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m baffled that Don’t Start Now wasn’t a number one in either countries. That song was one of the biggest hits of 2020. New Rules and One Kiss should’ve also been no brainer number ones for her considering how massive they were in the states 

It's not THAT bad tbh, Toxic wasn't #1 but is now more than a classic. Don't Start Now is superior to Levitating imo. Both 10/10 tho.

17 minutes ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

It's not THAT bad tbh, Toxic wasn't #1 but is now more than a classic. Don't Start Now is superior to Levitating imo. Both 10/10 tho.

I love Dua, but chart achievements back then were more impactful than they are now. A #8 peaking hit in 2004 may as well be a #1 in 2021

• Love 1