Dua Lipa’s “Levitating”: Music video, achievements, lawsuit and more

RadicalOptimism

On 5/12/2021 at 8:48 AM, IAmJustAKnee said:

YES DIGITAL SALES ARE FIANLLY UP ON HER SITE! @CrazyButItFeelsAllright Warner finally listened :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

https://store.dualipa.com/products/levitating-feat-dababy-single

I got this information from Army:

4 copies per credit card/ mailing address!! 

DO NOT DO MORE IT WILL COUNT AS ZERO SALES

On 5/13/2021 at 1:30 PM, Blackout2006 said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright update the post! Levitating is a strong contender for #1 next week!!!! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

@IAmJustAKnee!!! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

On 5/13/2021 at 8:39 PM, Fenixxx123 said:

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: possible Dua's first #1 on the Billboard chart

Please be true:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

19 hours ago, Invitation said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright omg im so happy for her and you!!!!

19 hours ago, Style. said:

Levitating still slaps ho :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

18 hours ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

This song was made to be #1, it's an instant classic.

18 hours ago, DavidURuiz said:

Dua getting the prize after doing her part in keeping the gays alive during the pandemic. ♥️ 

17 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Adrienne Banfield-Jones Lord GIF by Red Table Talk

17 hours ago, reVolution said:

Yaaaaaassss Queen!!, she did really saved Pop with this album and this song specially! 💜

14 hours ago, acevedomolina said:

You want me :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I want you, baby :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

my sugar boo :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I'm levitating :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

This song is so good. I'm from Chile. How can I help the song to be no.1 in the Billboard USA chart from here? HELP.

Final prediction is #1 and #30 for We’re Good. Both new peaks! We did it! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She does deserve this!

I do think its weird she hasn't had a number 1 song in the UK in 3 years though as this era has been her biggest!

I’m baffled that Don’t Start Now wasn’t a number one in either countries. That song was one of the biggest hits of 2020. New Rules and One Kiss should’ve also been no brainer number ones for her considering how massive they were in the states 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m baffled that Don’t Start Now wasn’t a number one in either countries. That song was one of the biggest hits of 2020. New Rules and One Kiss should’ve also been no brainer number ones for her considering how massive they were in the states 

It's not THAT bad tbh, Toxic wasn't #1 but is now more than a classic. Don't Start Now is superior to Levitating imo. Both 10/10 tho.

Well considering the insane level of payola , the insane amount of money they've invested in this , and the way they've been shoving this down our throats since 2020 it'd be ridiculous if it didn't go #1

There is literally nothing legit , or natural about her success it's like one big ad campaign

Labels are paying Spotify $10,000 to get a piece of **** song inserted into popular playlists.

Some of the playlist "curators" are actually owned by labels.

This is in addition to Spotify directly inserting unskippable "song ads" to free-tier users' streams.

With explicitly labeled Spotify "ad song," at least people know it's an ad. With the playlists, people have no idea the songs were inserted because the curators were paid cash.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block