Introducing Exhale's new Twitter team!

• Leader
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Oops! Sorry i'm a little late. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

Congratulations to the Twitter Team!

@Isla @OnlyBeyonce @IAmJustAKnee @SlaymeMore @RATCHET❤ @TakeYourHand 

Jordan has been wanting to pursue this endeavor as far as June. He's determined to reach Twitter and we've had many discussions about it up until maybe a week before my hiatus. I am so proud he finally got to this point! I'm happy because I know this is his baby!

To the Twitter team, make me proud! Make Jordan proud!

Welcome to Team BreatheHeavy!

TEEHEE🦄💛💜

Roxxy

Appreciate that!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Haha yea it's literally been in my mind for months.

That is just so typically me :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I think of something then wait forever until I get the courage to pull the trigger :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Congrats everyone!

I dont know how your running it but just a consideration maybe for the twitter team - sign off your tweets with a personal identifier such as for @OnlyBeyonce ( - OB, ^OB). It gives the people viewing the tweet the inclination that its a person behind the tweet and not an tweet automation.  Which in turn ushers more engagement between the audience and the "team" and since your aim would be to garner more awareness for BreatheHeavy it also would show you metrically which tweet writer is more preferred or why there more preferred language wise as well as engagement statistics.

The digital marketing institute recognize using a personal identifier as a key practice for twitter engagement between audience and teams!

But Congrats again!

You Got This GIFs | Tenor

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Congrats everyone!

I dont know how your running it but just a consideration maybe for the twitter team - sign off your tweets with a personal identifier such as for @OnlyBeyonce ( - OB, ^OB). It gives the people viewing the tweet the inclination that its a person behind the tweet and not an tweet automation.  Which in turn ushers more engagement between the audience and the "team" and since your aim would be to garner more awareness for BreatheHeavy it also would show you metrically which tweet writer is more preferred or why there more preferred language wise as well as engagement statistics.

The digital marketing institute recognize using a personal identifier as a key practice for twitter engagement between audience and teams!

But Congrats again!

i agree with you at 100% :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Give a personal touch is the key to build a strong community

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Congrats everyone!

But Congrats again!

That's not a bad idea tbh, might have to consider it :wink_britney_everytime_white:

11 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

@IAmJustAKnee your username kills me :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Yayy I'm glad to hear you find it funny :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

9 hours ago, Easy There said:

You ***** :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

@Jordan Miller Oh no explain :orangu_orangutan_ape:

11 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Congratulations @OnlyBeyonce@Isla & everybody else :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I already see the diversity :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Yep yep we're pushing for more diversity in the tweets yep yep :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Also I expect to be seeing some Little Mix content :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You will not be disappointed! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block