Brian Friedman Shares "Toy Soldier" Choreography

Mgmgmgmg

On 9/28/2020 at 12:25 PM, Oxic said:

some of y'all need to understand that he doesn't choreograph just for Britney :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:....U know that right? He could easily have done this for fun and not for her. This was amazing and he is a really good dancer omfg 

You know that's not him in the video right?

On 9/28/2020 at 4:19 AM, studlygeorge said:

It was always my own theory that Hot as Ice (Danja Remix) was meant for Piece of Me. Danja said Britney contacted him about making remixes for Vegas and asked for a remix of Hot as Ice as she was “really feeling the song” during that time. Pretty sure HAI was also on the set list her and Larry picked out during IABJ. Then again that was always just my own take on that random remix lol

You're actually right! I always knew Hot as Ice was originally planned for Vegas but I never thought much about it

But I was just watching Danja's TBT and he mentions he did the remix based on what was best at that time and the video itself was posted in 2014 which means that Britney really wanted to perform Hot as Ice during the first leg of POM :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: