Mariah Carey shares preview of an alternative rock album she made

Jordan Miller

The album was actually released in 1995 under the band name Chick (the album's title is Someone's Ugly Daughter), it was Mariah and another singer on lead vocals, there are even music videos on Youtube for some songs, I can't believe no one found out Mariah was singing on these :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

Mariah's dog Jack appears in the second video at 1:46

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, aleomg said:

OMFG! The whole album exists and was released in 1995 by Sony. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It is actually Chick’s album Someone’s Ugly Daughter. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

https://www.amazon.com/Someones-Ugly-Daughter-Chick/dp/B000008PSD

4 minutes ago, bliss said:

The album was actually released in 1995 under the name Chick, it was Mariah and another singer on lead vocals, there are even music videos on Youtube for some songs, I can't believe no one found out Mariah was singing on these :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

W H A T  :o :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink::waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what::huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the::lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, bliss said:

The album was actually released in 1995 under the band name Chick (the album's title is Someone's Ugly Daughter), it was Mariah and another singer on lead vocals, there are even music videos on Youtube for some songs, I can't believe no one found out Mariah was singing on these :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

WHAT?! How am I just finding out about this?? Let's all do a deep Amazon search in case Britney released a salsa album omg!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block