BTS drop new album "BE"; release music video for lead single "Life Goes On"

Invitation

• Content Curators

This new song is definitely a return to their K-pop roots, so I don't expect any Western success with it. It's more chill pop than any of their other singles. I'm glad they are doing something different. I'd be surprised if this hit No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100.

Their album "BE" also dropped at the same time. 

Earlier:

After releasing a standalone English single "Dynamite" and spending 2 (soon-to-be 3) weeks at the top of Billboard Hot 100, BTS has announced a new album "BE" that will see them return to their K-Pop roots. 

120099945-5086748171342707-4884588040832

BTS’s new album “BE (Deluxe Edition)” will be released on Friday, November 20. Pre-orders will begin Monday, September 28 (September 27 10 pm EST). “BE (Deluxe Edition)” contains the most “BTS-esque” music yet, according to Big Hit Entertainment's latest announcement. The message of this new album will be “even in the face of this new normality, our life goes on”, and will feature BTS' thoughts and emotions and their deepest reflections, which could depart from the bubblegum style of "Boy With Luv" and "Dynamite". They will experiment with wider musical spectrum in this project and take on the music, composition, design, concept personally.

be.jpg.44bb054f586c0cdf029511de51a4417a.jpg

Related:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Love it. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: They can keep it if there's no Jin solo (by demand), though. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

You betta preach! And worse part is the fans keep justifying this behavior. He’s literally gorgeous, he can sing, his dancing has improved so much, and he’s hands down the funniest of the group. What more do you want? Lol

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block