Jump to content

Fan shares SCARY Britney Spears M&G story from Vegas


Recommended Posts

  • 8 months later...
On 9/26/2020 at 11:01 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I couldn't pay for a M&G, but I did meet Felicia the two nights I saw the show. And I did meet Robin (and Jamie Spears :orangu_orangutan_ape: ) on the street, and yeah, they're very different

I met James & Felicia too! I saw Robin in person before and after the last POM show & I could feel her evil energy from the front row. She was standing on the side of the stage with Larry staring at everyone before the show & walking with Britney afterwards holding her hand like a creep. She’s obviously Lou’s henchwoman/spy & Britney probably doesn’t even know. Her life is truly the Truman Show

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 9/27/2020 at 2:12 PM, ShatteredBoy said:

I don’t know if this is real (although I’ve heard this story before) but real dark mysterious stuff always happens to her when she goes on tour. With the Femme Fatale Tour, I believe it was either the Rotterdam or the Antwerp date where something really bad happened at the hotel that all staff were forced to sign documents that they could never say anything about this and I’ve heard this from multiple people + I knew somebody who knew one of the hotel staff and the staff guy had also mentioned to him that something REALLY bad happened but the staff guy never told this guy I knew therefore I never got the tea :/

I want to know more

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Arianna said:

I want to know more

Same, it was something veeeery bad that’s all I know. Another poster here also posted a few years ago that he knew someone who worked at the hotel and that person said the same thing. To this day I wonder what really happened that hotel staff were forced to sign NDAs on the spot...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Same, it was something veeeery bad that’s all I know. Another poster here also posted a few years ago that he knew someone who worked at the hotel and that person said the same thing. To this day I wonder what really happened that hotel staff were forced to sign NDAs on the spot...

I can't find anything, do you have any source?🙏🏻

Link to comment
On 9/27/2020 at 10:29 PM, PokemonSpears said:

It must be one of these :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

6341484610_11c5fcd2a0_o.jpg

 

 

britneySpearsJamieSpearsRickyCarmichael.

 

that boy is so cute, it's so rare to see good looking fans on these M&G, most of them are so creepy looking

and the second pic she looks stunning, her hair so good! I love it like that, reminds e of her hair on "Stages: 3 days in Mexico" 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
44 minutes ago, Dirk said:

that boy is so cute, it's so rare to see good looking fans on these M&G, most of them are so creepy looking

rude :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: also not true

there's only a few ones I've seen looking kind of "weird", most of the people look average, but there's also many others that people would consider attractive (female and male)

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

Link to comment
12 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I met James & Felicia too! I saw Robin in person before and after the last POM show & I could feel her evil energy from the front row. She was standing on the side of the stage with Larry staring at everyone before the show & walking with Britney afterwards holding her hand like a creep. She’s obviously Lou’s henchwoman/spy & Britney probably doesn’t even know. Her life is truly the Truman Show

I heard that Robin is Lou´s best friend.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
14 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I met James & Felicia too! I saw Robin in person before and after the last POM show & I could feel her evil energy from the front row. She was standing on the side of the stage with Larry staring at everyone before the show & walking with Britney afterwards holding her hand like a creep. She’s obviously Lou’s henchwoman/spy & Britney probably doesn’t even know. Her life is truly the Truman Show

I didn’t meet Britney either but she did wave/smile at me twice! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: I’ll take that over a potentially awkward meet & greet pic any day, and let me clarify id be the one to make it awkward :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

 

but while I was there I met Willie, and saw Edan & another dancer… who I don’t remember lol

Link to comment
15 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I met James & Felicia too! I saw Robin in person before and after the last POM show & I could feel her evil energy from the front row. She was standing on the side of the stage with Larry staring at everyone before the show & walking with Britney afterwards holding her hand like a creep. She’s obviously Lou’s henchwoman/spy & Britney probably doesn’t even know. Her life is truly the Truman Show

The Truman Show is the movie i'd say relates the most with Britney current situation. Like Robin holding her hand like a handler... I still believe Britney trusts ALL of them blindly, maybe even Lou. 

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The Truman Show is the movie i'd say relates the most with Britney current situation. Like Robin holding her hand like a handler... I still believe Britney trusts ALL of them blindly, maybe even Lou. 

No,she doesn´t . She´s not stupid. But what can she do against it?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block