Fan shares SCARY Britney Spears M&G story from Vegas

bahmbahm

It´s confirmed that she is set against her will under the medication and that her team use doubles sometimes like for her music videos.I thought with another fan to fly to Vegas to meet her, but she told me:"Spending so much money and you don´t know if this is the real Britney."

But with the other thing you wrote, what makes this for sense? To let fake fans to the M&G? Because they are afraid that her fans would see that it is a doppelganger instead of the real Britney? What about the money they miss? But this would explain why Britney was afraid sometimes of her own fans...

I don´t know what happened, but to me, Britney was not able to work between 2010-2016. God knows what happened back in 2010.I don´t think that it was just because she was aware that the c-ship is permanent. That must be something really worse and evil. Look how greedy her team is. They had let her rest instead to cover it up with doubles. I just thought Britney was at home for two years around 2010-2013. I don´t know the time exactly. But she needed more time. And with that I know now, maybe she was in a facility.I mean,it would not be the first time they lock her away.

I hope the truth comes out soon and we free her soon.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Slayer said:

A stand in/look alike? no just no :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

For M&G's where you take home the pictures for people to decipher, I call this BS.

From my personal experience of a M&G in Vegas, Britney was bubbly, sweet, STUNNING, happy, laughing and joking! I literally had an amazing time meeting her. She was asking me questions about the UK, very interactive and her sons were literally not far infront of us, they were sitting on that circus tour prop (the stool). Also from my experience of two M&G's (one in vegas and one in the UK) the majority of people that get them are major stans.

In all honesty lot of ppl had bad experiences in last years of Vagas plus tour. Plus a lot of sketchy stories.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Slayer said:

A stand in/look alike? no just no :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

For M&G's where you take home the pictures for people to decipher, I call this BS.

From my personal experience of a M&G in Vegas, Britney was bubbly, sweet, STUNNING, happy, laughing and joking! I literally had an amazing time meeting her. She was asking me questions about the UK, very interactive and her sons were literally not far infront of us, they were sitting on that circus tour prop (the stool). Also from my experience of two M&G's (one in vegas and one in the UK) the majority of people that get them are major stans.

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: so jealous 

• Love 1