The Mariah Carey interview with oprah is one of her most honest interviews ever

The queen of Vocals and The queen of talk shows sit down for a candid interview. 

Enjoy it while you can, The interview is an apple exclusive so copyright would be claimed fast. But you learn a few things. 

Her mom didn't know what to do with a biracial child, Family used her like an ATM machine, Mother instead of calling an ambulance she called the cops during her mental breakdown. 

About Tommy. Mariah didn't believe in marriage, But pressure from his family and Church forced a situation both didn't wanted and Mariah being 24 at the time, Naively thought as we all did at one point. If I marry him, maybe things will change, which is Never the case.

She also talks about how her lambs and her twins are the only Times she felt unconditional love from.

I chose this section of the forum cos it basically touches on so many subjects we all have been in..

Abusive relationship a, family taken advantage of us and using us. Searching for the true unconditional love whatever that comes from. 

@Jordan Miller

@Roxxy

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived