Taylor Swift's "folklore" returns to #1, breaks Whitney Houston record

"folklore" will forever describe the way that 2020 felt for most people.

I was watching Taylor's Grammy acceptance speeches for AOTY for "Fearless" & "1989" and I couldn't help but try to picture what she will say once she receives it for the third time next year. I really do think that she is going to sweep. Though there were a lot of great releases during the last year, I really do think that she has this in the bag already.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Stefani said:

Of course it's selling well; it's predominantly a folk album, and she basically lassoed back the MAGA crowd that she lost after Reputation and Lover. :nopingout_meme:

I'm calling bull**** on this. Taylor literally came out against Trump and has since then actively spoken out against him and spoke in support of Womens and LGBTQ+ Rights. Trump Supporters aren't pushing Taylor; Taylor is pushing Taylor.

Trying to talk down her being the biggest selling act of the year because ''ugh country music means trump!'' is petty and factually incorrect.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block