Vin Diesel premieres his first single "Feel Like I Do"

10 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I am Groot!

Vin Diesel surprise released a new song today that no one asked for. He premiered it on the Kelly Clarkson show today.

He says that since the Pandemic slowed down/stopped productions he turned to music as another creative outlet. It is released under Kygos label.

I personally think this song is garbage :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: but what do you guys think?

The shade in this post has me howling :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 7
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

LMAO maybe it can be a bonus track on a deluxe edition of Bionic or Lotus from Floptina.

I'm laughing so hard from your post haha:queenie_falling_dying_dead::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Hey hey hey wait a minute now I like Floptina, I mean Christina :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: Lotus and Bionic are masterpieces Mr. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  YOU HEAR ME MASTERPIECES :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Hey hey hey wait a minute now I like Floptina, I mean Christina :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: Lotus and Bionic are masterpieces Mr. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  YOU HEAR ME MASTERPIECES :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I knew that would get a rise out of you. I'll admit that most of Bionic is good...but Lotus?? LOTUS?? Apart from 3 or 4 songs that album is her weakest.

No I take that back, Liberation is the worst. So bad I forgot it even existed. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block