dont mean to be rude but

thenight isstillyoung

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

well how does one switch back? its an eyesore, luv. sorriez

just because an attempt was made doesnt mean it deserves praise.

Scroll to the bottom and it says themes and click on the one you want.

I never said you should praise it, just to be respectful and perhaps give constructive criticism as to why you hold your opinion.

Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

is it really? this was different for me last week and weeks before...

did they bring it back or is it just me thats been affected?

I'm pretty sure Jordan has already used this same theme with the purple gradient in the past

I've definitely seen it before (I might be wrong though)

@Jordan Miller Can you verify this?

Also leak Lights Out it's been 84 years ezgif-2-921f7f08b37c.gif

Just now, Slayer said:

Scroll to the bottom and it says themes and click on the one you want.

I never said you should praise it, just to be respectful and perhaps give constructive criticism as to why you hold your opinion.

it only gives the option to make it white. i wanted to go back to how it was last week. but thx for trying anyway. 

there was nothing wrong with the way it was before. what an unnecessary change..

also didnt know these layouts required a lot of "work" so i didnt know someone's feeling could be hurt over it. dont they come pre built? anyways at lease someone liked it. :) 

1 minute ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I'm pretty sure Jordan has already used this same theme with the purple gradient in the past

if he did why is @Slayer saying that he slaved away making this theme for exhale when you're saying its over a year old? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Leader
41 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

This is a brand new them. We had to update our forum software this week to a version called 4.5. I invested in a new theme that’s 4.5 compatible. 🙏

• Leader
50 minutes ago, Slayer said:

How is this not rude?

If you don't like it switch back, Jordan put a lot of effort into it so be a bit more respectful.

Appreciate this, thank you. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

40 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

also didnt know these layouts required a lot of "work" so i didnt know someone's feeling could be hurt over it. dont they come pre built? anyways at lease someone liked it.

It actually takes a decent amount of work to set things up. It’s not as simple as upload an XML file and call it a day. I appreciate you showing your passions for Exhale though! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate this, thank you. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It actually takes a decent amount of work to set things up. It’s not as simple as upload an XML file and call it a day. I appreciate you showing your passions for Exhale though! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

did not know this so was not aware blood sweat & tears were put into this. i have a question though. what did you not like about the previous way the forum looked? i thought it was perfect. if you had a hand in that version i thought it looked great...

Archived