Work *****... Anyone else just get annoyed by it now?

GregReid

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when it leaked and everybody was freaking out and I was like "omg when her version leaks it will slaaaaaayy" and then it was on itunes and it was the same and I didn't understand anything :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

But it REALLY grew on me, I believe the POM pre recorded vocals are all hers.

I kinda hate it now because I don't remember who, but someone somewhere on the internet pointed out how ****ed up was that she was forced to work and scream "now get to work *****" for her fans for 6 years. Like way too twisted for me and it ruined the song, but I hope one day I can get over that and bop to it again

WB remains a banger in my book. Some fans trashed the song when it came out, trashed the song a year later and some still do to this day. But that didnt stop the track to become one of Britney's signature tunes, and Im at peace with that. I dont personaly click to listen to it, but whenever it comes on shuffle I make sure to jam to it :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Archived