Paris says Britney is her favorite singer, mentions "Free Britney" on livestream with Jojo Siwa

21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

JoJo acts as if she's scared to talk about Britney...  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Bc she met Juno last year 

Ofc she knows who Britney is, she even follows Britney on instagram, but doesnt follow Juno Lou :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I absolutely love Paris, I’ve loved her in the past, because she had this “**** what you think this is me attitude”, and I love her everyday more because she is always mentioning free Britney and it seems genuine.

I mean, she doesn’t need to mention it to get attention, in my opinion she mentions it every time she has a chance because she knows more than we know and it’s her way to fight.

Honestly, there are many celebrities out there who could speak up but they don’t, maybe because they’re scared. I’m sure if everything blows up they will start speaking, but I’ll always remember celebrities like Paris who spoke up when the rest were in silence.

• Love 7