MTV Brazil honors Britney at the Miaw Awards, actress Bruna Marquezine wears "Free Britney" necklace

nanabs

31 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

So great! Good on her to send a message and OWN such an iconic look! What a stunner.:praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Remember when Britneys body was like that??:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Let this be a lesson to yall, dont have kids!:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Bodies are not everything, you know, but based on your profile pic choice...we know where your mind is so it's not even worthy discussing.

As for the girls, I love Bruna and she looks stunning, great tribute...Manu triggered my second hand embarrassment, she's PATHETIC.

20 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Bodies are not everything, you know, but based on your profile pic choice...we know where your mind is so it's not even worthy discussing.

As for the girls, I love Bruna and she looks stunning, great tribute...Manu triggered my second hand embarrassment, she's PATHETIC.

It was just a simple joke not meant to cause any harm. Everyone on here always talks about primney and how great she looked back then so I was just mentioning that. No need to get your panties in a knot.:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

And please dont talk to me like you know me or know what my values are. If you disagree with something try talking about it like an adult instead of trying to diminish me as a person  and assume you know me.:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Hope your day gets better and you become more relaxed. There are more pressing things happening in the world with actual consequences to worry about instead of my harmless joke. 

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag: 

• Like 2