MTV Brazil honors Britney at the Miaw Awards, actress Bruna Marquezine wears "Free Britney" necklace

nanabs

15 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

she is influential as digital influencer...as an actress no effing way. most of her works are panned fot bad acting Lol

Seriously, this is not true.  She started acting with idk, 7 years old. You know. I am not a fan of her, I like other actresses, but she is a good artist, yes.

And I agree that Manu is just a "Teen", but she is very influential and this is good for bringing Britney's message to the country.  That's what matters.

Edited by nanabs
Add infos
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

she is influential as digital influencer...as an actress no effing way. most of her works are panned fot bad acting Lol

She represents what Lindsay represented and represents, high profile media tabloid who everybody knows and cares about. She might not be as good as Lindsay as an actress but she’s much more than a mere digital influencer.

53 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Seriously, this is not true.  She started acting with idk, 7 years old. You know. I am not a fan of her, I like other actresses, but she is a good artist, yes.

And I agree that Manu is just a "Teen", but she is very influential and this is good for bringing Britney's message to the country.  That's what matters.

then we dont live in the same Brazil Lol

• Haha 1