Britney spent the weekend with Sam at her home in Destin, Florida

enAC

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Who are these people? I dont think this happened. They even got back together a few times after the 2002 official split (Britney, Lance, JC and Fred Durst said this. Johnny Wright also said she fired him in 2003 after she and Justin broke up) so they kept in touch here and there... I dont think Justin would have any problem to breaking up with her when he felt like it. 

She went to his birthday party after they broke up and apparently spent the night. He probably played with her feelings so much 

On 9/25/2020 at 3:14 AM, Buffybot said:

Miami or Hawaii? Just imagining If they went to Louisiana, hanging out with her family. So cute and romantic:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And I know people don't care for Corona anymore, but Britney would risk get sick and spend even less time with her sons?

COVID has been blown out of proportion from the start.  No one cares for the ridiculous mandates anymore 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jokobish said:

She went to his birthday party after they broke up and apparently spent the night. He probably played with her feelings so much 

Yeah, I know that, but it seems like around that time they were hooking up. She was seen with Fred Dust like a couple of weeks before JTs bday and Fred said he had enough with her when she ditched him to go see Justin somewhere, he even said she wanted to try working things out with him. Then some years later, Johnny Wright said she fired him in 2003 after she and Justin broke up.  I have a feeling that whenever Justin was after her, she ended up hooking up with him bc she felt (and he probably made her feel guilty as well). By 2003, maybe she just got sick of it bc it was clear he couldnt forgive her and wouldnt move on from what happened with Wade? Maybe thats why she fired Johnny bc she didnt want to have anything to do with Justin anymore? Maybe she didnt want him to know about her personal matters/life anymore and she also didnt want to have any connection with him anymore. 

The reports back then said they talked privately for like 15 minutes and then left. And he also left the club alone later. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Bc we cant know for sure what happened between them and no one close to them ever said those things, I take it as hearsay. I dont like Justin and he could have done that, but he seems a person who likes to play the victim card, so I think when he found out whatever happened with Wade, he made her feel guilty and probably told her a lot. I think thats why she got back with him a few times even tho he was dragging her for the media. 

I thought was funny to know that CMAR video was Francis Lawrences idea. He talked about that a couple of times years ago... He even said he thought Justin wouldnt agree bc he still had a good boy image and the video doesnt portray him in the best light either. He said the record label wasnt sure about the video bc of Britney, but I think they agreed with it when Justin called her and she said she was ok with it bc she didnt know hed portray her like that. Also they never mentioned Britneys name on the set, while they clearly knew who it was about and Francis was the one who chose the lookalike. 

I think they got back together more than once. In the end of 2002, Britney said he broke up with her first, then she broke up with him, but in early 2003 she went to his bday and a week before or so she was seen twice with Fred Durst. Fred said at the time he had enough with her when she ditched him to go see Justin somewhere, he even said she wanted to work things out with Justin, so it makes sense why she went to his bday around the same time she was seen with Fred. Then years later Johnny Wright said she fired him in 2003 when they broke up. I think she was done with Justin and didnt want anything to do with him anymore by 2003, whatever happened between them the last time. 

I always wondered If they got "back together" last time around the AMAs when the Osbournes made those jokes and Justin seemed to like it, he even kept looking at Britneys direction many times while she was clearly embarrassed. 

Bundy, you give me a good feeling and I know you liked the couple but this is not a rumor.
Miguel Galbé, Britney's former press agent in that era, reposted a story on Instagram about this and he did it jokingly because a long time has passed, without lacking respect for anyone.in fact, it has always been publicly said that Justin broke up on the phone with Britney.

Francis Lawrence's story is about cleaning Justin's ***. Justin chose Francis Lawrences because he directed the "Slave" video and the concept of the "Slave" video was Wade's idea and people started the rumor that Britney and Wade were flirting on the set. Britney's double is very thoughtful but Justin was dressed as Wade was dressed in the video for "Slave." There are details that only Justin knows, for example, the shower scene, and for example photos Britney and Wade(that I think the photos were fake).

Britney fired Johnny Wright because she was manipulated to launch and project Justin's career. Johnny Wright and Sonia M. were publicly campaigning against Britney (in favor a Justin) while working for her.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Bundy, you give me a good feeling and I know you liked the couple but this is not a rumor.
Miguel Galbé, Britney's former press agent in that era, reposted a story on Instagram about this and he did it jokingly because a long time has passed, without lacking respect for anyone.in fact, it has always been publicly said that Justin broke up on the phone with Britney.

Francis Lawrence's story is about cleaning Justin's ***. Justin chose Francis Lawrences because he directed the "Slave" video and the concept of the "Slave" video was Wade's idea and people started the rumor that Britney and Wade were flirting on the set. Britney's double is very thoughtful but Justin was dressed as Wade was dressed in the video for "Slave." There are details that only Justin knows, for example, the shower scene, and for example photos Britney and Wade(that I think the photos were fake).

Britney fired Johnny Wright because she was manipulated to launch and project Justin's career. Johnny Wright and Sonia M. were publicly campaigning against Britney (in favor a Justin) while working for her.

Do I think Britney looked happy with him? Yes. Do I think Britney did smt? Yes. Do I think Justin was a jerk to her after/during their split? Absolutely yes. So I dont ship Justney, even tho I know quite a lot bc I was already a fan at the time. I just dont believe in every rumour, thats it.

what has this guy shared? Who confirmed back then Justin broke up with her thru the phone? was there smt on people magazine about this? I just dont believe every story, Im more inclined to believe in credible sources. 

Francis told these stories just a couple of years ago. Hes a major movie director now, he doesnt need to cover anything for Justins flop ***. He was asked about the video and he told what he remembered, I believe. 

But I agree the record label wasnt very nice agreeing with CMAR video, but I feel like they ended up agreeing with bc Justin called Britney and made her think it was no biggie so she wasnt against the Idea before she saw it according to what she said on that Rolling Stone magazine. 

What? Justin was dressed in CMAR like Wade was dressed on the set of Slave? 

well, its well known that Britney only fired Johnny in 2003... Justin did all the interviews, CMAR in 2002, so why did she wait until early/mid 2003 to fire Johnny then? She could have fired him right after Justin talked about the oral *** on the radio, implied many times she cheated on him and did CMAR video, but she only fired Johnny in 2003, the yearshe probably hooked up with Justin the last time, the year she went to his bday, etc