Britney spent the weekend with Sam at her home in Destin, Florida

enAC

7 hours ago, enAC said:

I remember perfectly that it was a July 4th or a special date, Kevin and his wife and friends were there and I remember that one of the children was wearing a swimsuit with the American flag.

5 hours ago, LLuvia said:

She bought another one in Destin, there are pictures of her and Kevin, she was wearing a black bikini and she was pregnant with Preston.

And did she (or Justin) sell the one they had? Everyone always said she sold in 2007 but it doesnt make sense that she would buy another in 2005 and keep the other one until 2007? Whats the point?

31 minutes ago, Bundy said:

And did she (or Justin) sell the one they had? Everyone always said she sold in 2007 but it doesnt make sense that she would buy another in 2005 and keep the other one until 2007? Whats the point?

In 2004/05, she bought a convo on the beach in Miami (this is the apartment where Jamie Lynn and her family almost always spend the summer). It was one of her first appearances pregnant with Preston, I remember perfectly that she was wearing a bikini and black skirt.She has rarely been seen in that apartment/convo.

The story they told me many years ago is that W.R wanted to go live with his girlfriend Brandi but she didn't want to and they broke up the relationship and they (Britney and Justin) decided to buy that house to live together in the future, but in the end, this never came, here the rumors of buying a house together, they usually lived in Britney's house, they bought a house in Orlando because Johnny Wright had his base and his business there and they didn't sell it until early 2006/07 (now I don't I remember).

23 hours ago, enAC said:

Operbody muscles. Does... Does  He mean upper body? This guy...  First its instgram, then it's accently, now it's Operbody. 

I can't anymore. Please don't come after me and say "English isn't his first language" cuz there is something called autocorrect. And for someone who's job was/is in fitness, the words "upper body" should be embedded in his brain and he should be able to spell it correctly with no excuse. 

I honestly would love to meet him face to face and say "So.... Instead of focusing on what female celeb to shag next, how about using your time and energy on studying a dictionary?" 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Operbody muscles. Does... Does  He mean upper body? This guy...  First its instgram, then it's accently, now it's Operbody. 

I can't anymore. Please don't come after me and say "English isn't his first language" cuz there is something called autocorrect. And for someone who's job was/is in fitness, the words "upper body" should be embedded in his brain and he should be able to spell it correctly with no excuse. 

I honestly would love to meet him face to face and say "So.... Instead of focusing on what female celeb to shag next, how about using your time and energy on studying a dictionary?" 

your constant negativity is draining and gives me second hand embarrassment

tenor.gif?itemid=14343653

• Haha 6
10 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

As I said before, don't come after me. A word like "upper body" should not be misspelled for him. 

Also, the internet is not communist. I can freely say whatever I want. 

Don't come for you? you keep coming after a guy you don't know relentlessly :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I just find it really sad that at literally EVERY opportunity you get to drag a man you don't even know for every little tiny thing about him, you take it. For someone I believe has said they are a teacher, you'd think you'd be mature and be able to have an actual discussion and not be so negative - yikes. I'd like to think as part of your job you'd be well aware of the issues to do with mental health, yet you act like this?

People like you HATE when people pick up every little thing about Britney and use it as a negative, yet are hypocrites when it comes to people you don't like.

Words hurt people and honestly some of the stuff you've said about him over the past few months has been rather disgusting.

If i'm honest you come across as insanely immature, just give it a break. I'm unsure why you take out SO much of your free time to continue to spread hate. If you don't like him cool, just stop shoving it down our throats every 2 minutes.

Even if this was all about 'spelling' it's scary you drag him THIS much for just that. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Don't come for you? you keep coming after a guy you don't know relentlessly :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I just find it really sad that at literally EVERY opportunity you get to drag a man you don't even know for every little tiny thing about him, you take it. For someone I believe has said they are a teacher, you'd think you'd be mature and be able to have an actual discussion and not be so negative - yikes. I'd like to think as part of your job you'd be well aware of the issues to do with mental health, yet you act like this?

People like you HATE when people pick up every little thing about Britney and use it as a negative, yet are hypocrites when it comes to people you don't like.

Words hurt people and honestly some of the stuff you've said about him over the past few months has been rather disgusting.

If i'm honest you come across as insanely immature, just give it a break. I'm unsure why you take out SO much of your free time to continue to spread hate. If you don't like him cool, just stop shoving it down our throats every 2 minutes.

Even if this was all about 'spelling' it's scary you drag him THIS much for just that. 

You done? Cuz I got a meeting to go to. 

Just now, Slayer said:

Thank you for proving my point :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I'm not gonna sit and read your persuasive essay. Ain't no point to be proven. You choose to like him. By all means, go ahead. I've not once told you to not like him. 

I choose to dislike him. So why are you shoving your frustration about that down my throat? The entire forum knows you have the hots for him, OK? We get it. But I will choose to point out his shadiness if I want to without your approval. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I'm not gonna sit and read your persuasive essay. Ain't no point to be proven. You choose to like him. By all means, go ahead. I've not once told you to not like him. 

I choose to dislike him. So why are you shoving your frustration about that down my throat? The entire forum knows you have the hots for him, OK? We get it. But I will choose to point out his shadiness if I want to without your approval. 

Shouldn't you know not to start a sentence with the slang word 'Ain't'?:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: 

To quote you 'for someone who's job' it is, there is 'no excuse' :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Shall we get you some assistance? 

Hypocrisy below:

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

And for someone who's job was/is in fitness, the words "upper body" should be embedded in his brain and he should be able to spell it correctly with no excuse. 

Also, I'd like to thank you for your response or should I say lack of to my previous detailed message showing you have no leg to stand on.

I thought you were supposed to be in a meeting? Bye :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Shouldn't you know not to start a sentence with the slang word 'Ain't'?:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: 

To quote you 'for someone who's job' it is, there is 'no excuse' :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Shall we get you some assistance? 

Hypocrisy below:

Also, I'd like to thank you for your response or should I say lack of to my previous detailed message showing you have no leg to stand on.

I thought you were supposed to be in a meeting? Bye :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I'm still in the meeting. It's called multi tasking. Meeting, BH, Twitter, and assigning work for tomorrow. I'm a jack of all trades. Also, you prob don't get new York slang/talk. This is how we talk. So when I start with 'aint' it's because that's how it is in the northeast. Don't school me on my syntax. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2