Britney spent the weekend with Sam at her home in Destin, Florida

enAC

4 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

how do you know guys if he's with Knee?

They were literally at her home at Regency Towers in Destin :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:IMG-g3wozf.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaSTBF3e46TRgRCp6uKsV950 Highway 98, #UNIT 7111, Destin, FL 32541 - Regency Towers

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Do you think Jamie Lynn's there? 

Some of her recent stories looks like she's not at home. 

Hmmm I don't think so... Juno was at home on her stories from yesterday 

• Love 1
On 9/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

He’s so calculated with the photos he posts so as to not include Britney.

Just another leech living his best life at her expense. Living the life of the rich and famous while she pays for his “career” :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

That's your life on social media (and in general) when you have a relationship with a celebrity. You have to be careful what to post and what not to post. Plus he had a career before he met her--that's how they met, him working on her music video set right? He also was in the "Work from Home" video by Fifth Harmony

• Like 3

https://instagram.com/stories/samasghari/2409327203595754116?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=2asmdgxhxd56

Screenshot-20200930-000501-Instagram.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKgQy0yeGYTz8iwqDxl82Regency Towers in Destin, FL

48 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Is the same house she had with Justin? 

Didnt she sell in 2007 or smt? 

Nope, it's not. It's her condo in Regency Towers, she purchased like more than a decade ago. Her family (Juno/Lynne) usually stay there for vacation, but Britney hadn't been there since forever, so I'm surprised (and happy) she went to. I mean, it's HER condo :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Like 2
On 9/25/2020 at 8:38 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

He’s so calculated with the photos he posts so as to not include Britney.

Just another leech living his best life at her expense. Living the life of the rich and famous while she pays for his “career” :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

He does not include Britney because she has not gone, it is another plan of her team and again that this guy is an accomplice, now he and her team fake this.
And of course private plane.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, enAC said:

They were literally at her home at Regency Towers in Destin :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:IMG-g3wozf.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaSTBF3e46TRgRCp6uKsV950 Highway 98, #UNIT 7111, Destin, FL 32541 - Regency Towers

Hmmm I don't think so... Juno was at home on her stories from yesterday 

Oh, I could swear I saw JL hotel balcony other day.

Ps. Ane do Rebellion, more?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, enAC said:

https://instagram.com/stories/samasghari/2409327203595754116?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=2asmdgxhxd56

Screenshot-20200930-000501-Instagram.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKgQy0yeGYTz8iwqDxl82Regency Towers in Destin, FL

Nope, it's not. It's her condo in Regency Towers, she purchased like more than a decade ago. Her family (Juno/Lynne) usually stay there for vacation, but Britney hadn't been there since forever, so I'm surprised (and happy) she went to. I mean, it's HER condo :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

So she sold the one she had with Justin and right after bought another? Lol