New Exhale+ theme for subscribers! Introducing Dark + Light mode!

• Leader

Hey Exhale, I want to thank you for all the support in helping make Exhale a better place. It honestly means the world to me; I'm truly grateful for this community and all of you.

A few months ago, Exhale rolled out a subscription option called Exhale+.

You can join for $3 / 3000 Exhale Points per month (here's how you earn Points).

I know we're in tough times, but if you can join it'd be greatly appreciated. The more subscribers we get, the more Exhale can grow and escape ads (:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:)
Β 

Join Exhale+

Exhale+ members will of course not seeing any advertisements, but they also get additional site perks. If you are an Exhale+ subscriber, youΒ are now getting access to our new theme. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:Β 

It's personally my favorite theme we've ever had. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Features:
Β 

• Dark and Light mode
    • With the tap of a button, the theme switches from dark to light or vice versa. It's a request I got a lot, so BAM.Β Sometimes, people just want to switch it up and now you can.
      Β 
  • Mobile footer
    • Now, yourΒ notifications, messages and unread content are readily available at all times.
      Β 
  • Background customizer
    • There's also a few additional options that give you a more tailored experience
    • Change your background color
    • Turn the mobile navigation bar on or off
    • Increase font size
    • Sticky author panel

Check out a preview below. If you are already an Exhale+ member, you should be seeing the theme now. You can always revert back to the navy blue theme we had previous to this at the bottom of the page and clicking the word "Theme" and selecting "Vivid."

Β 

Screen-Shot-2020-09-24-at-4-11-18-PM-cop

Β 

I have made the theme available to ALL members, but only for a very limited time.Β 

Let me know what you think! More awesome things to come!

Thank you πŸ™Β 

- Jordan
Founder, community leader of BreatheHeavy | Exhalelight-dark.jpg.4a0dd8c8744974cd2e5d34bb59236091.jpg

Β 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Hi Exhalers and the fellowship of the Plus! πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ¦„

I'm really excited about the new Background Customizer so help me out in singing this song!

Customizer, backgroundΒ customizer, background customizer oh~!

Customizer oh~! Background customizer, baby!

You, you, you can! You, you, you can!

Customize it, customize it, customize it! (customizer)

Boy don't try to front. i-i know just just what you are, a plus!Β 

Boy don't try to front. i-i know just just what you are, a plus!Β 

You got me going. You're oh so charming. Now you can do it. You customizer!Β :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 8
  • Content Curators
59 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm jealous that @MidnightΒ has his own background name and I don't...Β I want a @bitbitboiΒ background ASAP! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: It should change colors according to Britney's favorite color of the day: baby blue, pink, yellow, red.....

You can never go wrong with Midnight pick that one for good luckΒ :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Β 

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block