Lizzo on the cover of the October issue of Vogue

1 minute ago, TedTwice said:

Better slap him every now and again :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: to make him remember that this here is a forum (Way better than kissing his azz for bonus points like you're doing right now :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:)... His attitude goes completely against the idea of a forum (different opinions may exchange). It's not like the OP was brandishing an automatic weapon running amok. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Oh honey i dont do that, i just geuinely support the guy because people like you ( :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:) are always trying to find a way to bring the guy down. He's not bribing me with points to support and i dont even think Jordan is that unclassy he would do it :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Well if his attitude was completely against the idea of a forum, this place would be like hell in a website form. Even though dramas pop up every now and then, its the rules that are keeping the place from going haywire :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Well the OP DID say:

She feels she has achieved something by being black and fat 

And if to my memory, probably put a slur next to the sentence

So yes, the OP was being extremely offensive. If the OP represented his opinion respectfully, and Jordan DID ban him, i would not support it, but the OP didnt so :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well if that was the case then this comment would have been hidden and suspended too:

But since the OP was being respectful and polite of his/her opinion, did that get him suspended too? 

Jordan haters trying it again, as always :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Nothing about this is disrespectful, it's just kinda true.

Also how does my reply have anything to do with Jordan? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Just now, Style. said:

Me yes say that :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Nnnnnn :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:      :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                     :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:              :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:      :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:               :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:   :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                                 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:   :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                                                :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:     :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nnnnnn :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:      :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                     :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:              :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:      :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:               :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:   :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                                 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:   :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                                                :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:                :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:     :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Is that a P from Payola or Pendy Williams? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1