Best Womanizer Performance

Thelegendarybritney

Which one is your favorite Womanizer performance?   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

I love that I have to practice too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm getting my dancing shoes on now chile :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

FastHarshCooter-size_restricted.gif

Hurry Up! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: put them shoes on, you should have been ready from the start, that's why LeToya got kicked out of Destiny because she wasn't ready :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Don't end up like LeToya now :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Hurry Up! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: put them shoes on, you should have been ready from the start, that's why LeToya got kicked out of Destiny because she wasn't ready :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Don't end up like LeToya now :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Not LeToya :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Ok my dancing shoes are on, I hope my moves are good enough I'm hitting them as fast as I can :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

90d6e8996b88ae14ca13bde090b2db68.gif

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

i think you're getting a little confused Michelle :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Her 2  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Not LeToya :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Ok my dancing shoes are on, I hope my moves are good enough I'm hitting them as fast as I can :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

90d6e8996b88ae14ca13bde090b2db68.gif

YAS YAS See @Thelegendarybritney Iconic is slayin where you at ? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

I think I spot the Michelle in here :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I think you're mistaken i'm Nicole honey :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Michelle get back into formation and don't fall again :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: I'm Nicole :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I know all the words to every single song.

Don't worry backups don't need to know them :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Archived