Best Womanizer Performance

Thelegendarybritney

Which one is your favorite Womanizer performance?   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

For me the Bambi Awards performance is the best, it was perfection plus she looked gorgeous :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

The Bambi is my favorite as well because it was her first performance after Gimme more and she looked absolutely stunning :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Everything was perfect from the hair to the outfit to the makeup (which is a little heavier than she used to but Britney pulled it off with her angelic beauty) :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Definetley the X Factor Performance! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The energy, passion and fire she had in that dance break alone resembles Primeney so much! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The BAMBI awards performance was a strong runner-up tho :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

I love the X-Factor performance but minus the lil dance break it's not as good as the Bambi Awards performance for me

1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

The Bambi is my favorite as well because it was her first performance after Gimme more and she looked absolutely stunning :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Everything was perfect from the hair to the outfit to the makeup (which is a little heavier than she used to but Britney pulled it off with her angelic beauty) :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Yes it was such an amazing first performance after Gimme More and she looked a lil nervous at the end waiting for the audience's reaction but then everyone clapped and her smile was everything :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Yes her hair and outfit were so pretty :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Archived