New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Best Womanizer Performance

Which one is your favorite Womanizer performance?   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Yes it was such an amazing first performance after Gimme More and she looked a lil nervous at the end waiting for the audience's reaction but then everyone clapped and her smile was everything :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Yes her hair and outfit were so pretty :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The Bambi Awards' audience was so random :orangu_orangutan_ape: everyone there looked like they came for Opera music 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I've never really been a big fan of any of the Womanizer performances, but that's probably because of the choreo/lack of!

But I really enjoy the POM choreo, especially the dance break, so I pick Apple Music Festival :) 

yeah it's a lot of walking :orangu_orangutan_ape: but i love the new dance break as well it's a good new twist to the performance and it adds more energy to it :) 

• Love 1