Best Womanizer Performance

Thelegendarybritney

Which one is your favorite Womanizer performance?   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am i flop fan for never really liking this songs? lol

It’s just soooo repetitive. I know it’s her comeback single and it’s big and impactful but even back then I was just “meh.” About it. Kinda how I felt about the whole Circus album tbh (I know it’s a fan/GP favorite I’m sorry) it was just so tame compared to Blackout. And looking back on it now it was so formulaic and one of the first like really big things produced by the C-ship which makes me like it even less

with that said I like the X-Factor performance for the energy but I’ve always loooooved the Piece of Me remix lol

7 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

It’s just soooo repetitive. I know it’s her comeback single and it’s big and impactful but even back then I was just “meh.” About it. Kinda how I felt about the whole Circus album tbh (I know it’s a fan/GP favorite I’m sorry) it was just so tame compared to Blackout. And looking back on it now it was so formulaic and one of the first like really big things produced by the C-ship which makes me like it even less

with that said I like the X-Factor performance for the energy but I’ve always loooooved the Piece of Me remix lol

I see what you mean. I love womanizer a lot tho but i do wish it was produced under better circumstances. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

6 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Bambi Awards.

The choreography kind of relied on good staging, which X-Factor definitely didn't have, so it seemed like she was doing excess walking across the stage. Plus her mic was on, I think that was a nice touch for her comeback performance.

Definitely agree!! Good staging plays so much because in the Bambi performance, she was able to use the stage for effectively :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

13 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

It’s just soooo repetitive. I know it’s her comeback single and it’s big and impactful but even back then I was just “meh.” About it. 

I love Womanizer but it is definitely a bit repetitive :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: it took me a while to get into it

8 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Definitely agree!! Good staging plays so much because in the Bambi performance, she was able to use the stage for effectively :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Yeah, the choreography is kind of based around the props and settings in the music video so the ball/cage thing was a good idea :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I chose Bambi cause it was tought out to be more mature, but this is a tough one. There are aspects of each performance that if somehow Britney decides to merge them it would make Womanizer amazing on stage. The break from POM and 2016ney fire, the floor parts from FFTour, the atitude from the XFactor, the matureness from Bambi... anyway, I miss Britney promoting her singles like she used to :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

and btw JordyJord @Jordan Miller, new Exhale looks fire :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

23 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I chose Bambi cause it was tought out to be more mature, but this is a tough one. There are aspects of each performance that if somehow Britney decides to merge them it would make Womanizer amazing on stage. The break from POM and 2016ney fire, the floor parts from FFTour, the atitude from the XFactor, the matureness from Bambi... anyway, I miss Britney promoting her singles like she used to :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

and btw JordyJord @Jordan Miller, new Exhale looks fire :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

All of them combined would make the perfect womanizer performance :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I still love the outfit from Bambi awards best tho 

Archived