Chance the Rapper says Justin Bieber's new album is as good as Michael Jackson's "Off The Wall"

Jordan Miller

On 9/24/2020 at 10:42 PM, Leolileinstein said:

Beyoncé is the only one who can be compared to MJ

I love Beyoncé and she's obviously one of the most talented and gifted singers of our generation, but she lacks the creativity MJ had , she definitely has the voice and she owns the stage , but would I call her a genius? I'm not sure , anyways performance wise yes you're right she might be compared to MJ's level . 

And about chance the rapper , I think he's exaggerating ....

4 hours ago, ExXL said:

I love Beyoncé and she's obviously one of the most talented and gifted singers of our generation, but she lacks the creativity MJ had , she definitely has the voice and she owns the stage , but would I call her a genius? I'm not sure , anyways performance wise yes you're right she might be compared to MJ's level . 

And about chance the rapper , I think he's exaggerating ....

Lol and Beyoncé can literally stay standing still for 10 minutes and the crowd still would go excited in the same way as MJ. And Bey IS creative. 

Like, lol, i don't even understand why it's so hard to acknowledge that Beyonce is the most talented and innovative artist of this generation,and she obviously is. And for 20 years she is still relevant 

Say what you want, but Beyonce IS the multi-talented you think she is. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block