Your Favorite Live Performances

It is either because of the good rendition or the quality, here are the live performances that I will never get tired of hearing or watching:

Thinking Of You (live at the Glastonbury)

IT's YoU (live at the Honda Stage)

Tragedy (live at the M.E.N Arena)

Katy Perry's Medley (live at the Pepsi Superbowl Halftime Show)

What are yours?

• Love 3

Prince and the Revolution purple rain live with an ten minute guitar solo by the legend himself. 

He's truly an underrated and unappreciated guitarist. 

Madonna performing her boldest track Bang Bang at Yankee stadium, still to this Day. Madonna Is the only female artist to headline and sell out the Yankee stadium twice. Apparently Madonna is the only way for mets fans to go to the Bronx and go to enemy territory.

Kylie debuting the mashup Can't get blue Monday out of my head, one of the few official and commercially released mash ups..

Also is an origin for drunk for gays meme, As Kylie descending from the disc, is used as a popular meme..

With the quote

"Actual proof of mom delivering the most iconic and favorite child, The gay one, a rare breed indeed"

• Love 1

This will always be my favourite performance. I've said it before, but I do believe Janet Jackson is the one artist who can sing and dance at the same time phenomenally well

Another performance that comes to mind is Rihanna with Ne-Yo for this orchestra version of her hit songs. Love it so much

And this iconic piece by Kelly Clarkson - so care free and energetic, I think I prefer the live version compared to the actual recording

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Albert Aspera said:

iT's YoU is truly an underrated, the entirety of Mind Of Mine actually.

Mind Of Mine is a masterpiece. For me Icarus Falls was a bit dissapointing (even tho Entertainer is my favourite song from king Zayn) but MOM was absolutely perfect. It's you, befour, rare view, tio ,drunk, she, lucozade are my favs from the album.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block