Will Britney be able to comeback commercially?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id imagine she'd release music for the sake of making music rather than reaching for commercial success. Shes already stated that she's got nothing to prove to anyone anymore. 

With the star power she has, it's not a problem for her to comeback. She just needs to get rid of a crappy team who's been always holding her back from expressing herself

Once the conservatorship ends and Britney's free I think she'll comeback with new music because I think she still loves making it and also loves performing but, will she be able to comeback commercial

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

But lets settle this discussion, Britney should be highly experimental with this album. On one side she does mid-tempo Rn'B and Hip-Hop tracks, and on the second side she should do a Blackout-esque Dark electro disco and dance music

The only disco I will allow is if it sounds like Get Back/Heaven on Earth. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

22 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I think the only way she could be guaranteed commercial success would be if the album talks about freedom and is more representative of Britney's life because then conspiracy theories about the songs will go viral and it will catch people's eyes. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

I would love hearing a sequel to Blackout or In The Zone of course but that likely won't be successful if not given good promotion. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

agree, if she wants to succeed she has to release music that is personal, emotional and real, that’s what the gp  haven’t seen of britney, yet :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Lantis said:

I honestly don't see her coming back soon even if the conservatorship dissolve in a minute. 

She was forced to work against her will for so many years, and this sure had an impact on her will and priorities. I honestly would be disgusted too. 

She can live on her name alone, milking her past achievements and brand. So I totally see her releasing merch, perfumes, clothes lines, but I think she is done playing The Britney Spears. We can maybe expect a single from time to time to ignite interest among her fans and to keep the brand going on, but that's mostly it imho. 

we can’t speak for her, we don’t know if she was working against her will, she loves music, she loves to perform, and she loves to be herself, so i actually see her working on music by her own terms after the cship ends:)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

we can’t speak for her, we don’t know if she was working against her will, she loves music, she loves to perform, and she loves to be herself, so i actually see her working on music by her own terms after the cship ends:)

She said she might quit doing music. To me it sounds like a sentence someone not very interested in her career would say. 

as much as I love her, I don’t see her having the same huge mainstream impact as she once had ‘cuz 1 - she doesn’t want to work that hard anymore (and she doesn’t actually need it) and 2 - ageism is a real thing for female musicians over 40...

With a great PR planned era (like Circus era) she might still stay successful and relevant, but she’s long overdue in the “experimenting” department. Herself and her team playing it safe sticking to the party-girl anthems albuns no longer works, hence her sales plummeting. Last time she went for a big change in sound was Blackout (over a decade ago).

She needs to reinvent herself... an acoustic album, a tributes album, a country album... something different that might cause some commotion in her favor and allow herself to work on her artistry, stead of being portrayed as her “blonde bachelorette eager to club” persona 

On 9/23/2020 at 1:55 PM, Jaime45x said:

Yes she will! She is going to get back all the money Loucifer and her demons wasted. The Free Britney movement will only make her brand stronger not diminish it. This case sadly is taking Britney into a legendary status, there will be movies, tv shows, documentaries about her and her cship. I know that once she is free from the spawns of hell She will come stronger than yesterday and ever. This time around she will have the public on her side and her handlers will meet shame. Reckoning day is coming and Loucifer is not ready. 

This post actually lifted my spirits ahaha :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica: all the good energy out there for Britney! 

Eat ****, Loucifer.