Speaking of Ava Max and her real age drama, does anyone remember people thinking Brit was actually 30 in the late 90s?

Blackout2006

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I remember that. The media made up a story that there was an ex saying she was 28 in 2000 and her real name was Belinda or smt  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: by that point her only ex was Reg and he never said any of these things and of course there was star search, the play she did with Natalie Portman, MMC and commercials she did documented to back up she was only a teenager. 

I was a kid back then and I never bought that ****, I could see clearly she was a teen and looked quite young without the tan and **** outfits bc she even still had that baby fat on her face. Anyone with a brain could see she looked way younger than Jho and Mariah (even tho Mariah always had an amazing skin, obviously she didnt look like a teenager anymore in 2000) and looked young like Christina, Mandy did back then. 

Media were always making **** up about her, there was even a rumour she was an alien :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Never heard about this rumour before but people do think she's older than what she really is because of how long she's been in the business, for example my dad was shocked that she's only 38, he thought she was in her early to mid 40s since she's been around for so long

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

How naive were u guys? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

that never happened. they always knew she was in her teens and that she was a...well...a very sexualized teen.

the real controversy was how Lynne allowed her teen girl get a "**** job"

Britney Spears

**** job rumors were the rage back then. not her "hiding her real age" or any of that stuff. 

besides people saw her on the mickey mouse club when she was 11-12..

so i think you're trying to get us talking about this eva max person using Britney's alleged age rumor (that never happened) in the 90s as an excuse...

I Can'T Laughing GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

ps: what's an "eva max"?  Mariah Carey Unsure - Reaction GIFs

Archived